IU, who showed off her English skills at a Hong Kong concert (Video)

Singer IU was seen in English with confidence in her solo overseas performance.IU held a solo concert for the 10th anniversary in Hong Kong on July 7.IU is meeting fans at the end of this year at home and abroad through the 2018 IU 10th Anniversary Tour Concert dlwlrma.In particular, IU tried to communicate directly with fans at overseas concerts, and since it was a concert attended by many overseas fans, IU spoke to fans in English.Some stories were told by concertgoers who tried to speak English without an interpreter (sometimes video is not exposed on portal sites; it can be played on the website).Lee Geun-chul, a famous lecturer called IU English Teacher, once praised IUs enthusiasm for English in an Interview with Channel Yes in the past.I do not study because I am thinking about going abroad, but I enjoy English itself.Lee said, I like English too much in the case of IU, and I was originally good. In the case of IU, the purpose is only pleasure.So I have been studying together for about a year now, but I met three times a week last year. I love English, Lee Geun-chul, I love English.
Singer IU was seen in English with confidence in her solo overseas performance.IU held a solo concert for the 10th anniversary in Hong Kong on July 7.IU is meeting fans at the end of this year at home and abroad through the 2018 IU 10th Anniversary Tour Concert dlwlrma.In particular, IU tried to communicate directly with fans at overseas concerts, and since it was a concert attended by many overseas fans, IU spoke to fans in English.Some stories were told by concertgoers who tried to speak English without an interpreter (sometimes video is not exposed on portal sites; it can be played on the website).Lee Geun-chul, a famous lecturer called IU English Teacher, once praised IUs enthusiasm for English in an Interview with Channel Yes in the past.I do not study because I am thinking about going abroad, but I enjoy English itself.Lee said, I like English too much in the case of IU, and I was originally good. In the case of IU, the purpose is only pleasure.So I have been studying together for about a year now, but I met three times a week last year. I love English, Lee Geun-chul, I love English.

Singer IU was seen in English with confidence in her solo overseas performance.

IU held a solo concert for the 10th anniversary in Hong Kong on July 7. IU is meeting fans at the end of this year at home and abroad through the 2018 IU 10th Anniversary Tour Concert dlwlrma. In particular, IU tried to communicate directly with fans at overseas concerts, and since it was a concert attended by many overseas fans, IU spoke to fans in English. Some stories were told by concertgoers who tried to speak English without an interpreter (sometimes video is not exposed on portal sites; it can be played on the website).

Lee Geun-chul, a famous lecturer called IU English Teacher, once praised IU's enthusiasm for English in an Interview with Channel Yes in the past. I do not study because I am thinking about going abroad, but I enjoy English itself. Lee said, "I like English too much in the case of IU, and I was originally good." "In the case of IU, the purpose is only pleasure. So I have been studying together for about a year now, but I met three times a week last year. "

"I love English," Lee Geun-chul, "I love English."