Han Ji-min's next work, "NewCharacter Pyaasa, Slowly One Step" (Kim Hye-soo)

Actor Han Ji-min, who won a major film award for the movie Miss Back, revealed his worries about his next film.Han Ji-min appeared on the JTBC Newsroom cultural invitation on Tuesday.Han Ji-min has won the 39th Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Actress, the Korea Film Critics Association Award, the London East Asian Film Festival, and the Korea Film Producers Association Award.I never dreamed Id get so many awards. I think I was lucky. Thank you, Han Ji-min said.Its not a mainstream movie; it was a low-budget, new director, and a female one-top star, Sohn Suk-hee Anchor said of Miss Back.Its been a better box office than I thought, but there are still many people who have not seen it, Han Ji-min said.Mr. Han Ji-min is a very good impression, and Miss Back is a bit of a strong character, Sohn Suk-hee said.Han Ji-min said, When I first read the scenario, it seemed to see a terrible domestic abuse scene, not a movie. (Miss Back choice) was a difficult challenge.It was a sorry feeling as an adult living in this society. I felt like I was facing the past about the role of being led by an abused child.It was hard and heartbreaking, he praised the acting of Kim Si-a, a child actor.Han Ji-min said of his filmography, When I was a rookie, I was grateful for the opportunity and worked hard unconditionally.At one point, I was ashamed because I felt like I was acting similarly despite the difference between the work and the character. Every actor has a Pyaasa about the new character.The drama is similar in nature to the heroines, and the film side is trying to do something new regardless of the size of the role. Han Ji-min also said about his next films troubles, I said in my award testimony (the Blue Dragon Film Award), but I do not want this award to come to me heavily, he said. I will walk without changing as I have done so far.Han Ji-min said, The day after the Blue Dragon Film Awards, Kim Hye-soo sent a congratulatory letter.I hope that the future (Han Ji-mins) acting life will take a step forward, whether it is a rose flower or a thorny field. There will be a little difficult moments, but the support I received through Miss Back will come as a courage when I am afraid.Kim Hye-soo has conveyed his impressions with tears at the time of Han Ji-mins award.Miss Back is a film about the process of a white-haired child who became an ex-convict trying to protect himself, meeting a child who resembles himself who was driven into the world, and confronting a terrible world to protect him.Han Ji-min is set to return to the new JTBC drama Snowy in the new year.

Actor Han Ji-min, who won a major film award for the movie 'Miss Back', revealed his worries about his next film.

Han Ji-min appeared on the JTBC 'Newsroom' cultural invitation on Tuesday.

Han Ji-min has won the 39th Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Actress, the Korea Film Critics Association Award, the London East Asian Film Festival, and the Korea Film Producers Association Award. "I never dreamed I'd get so many awards. I think I was lucky. Thank you," Han Ji-min said.

"It's not a mainstream movie; it was a low-budget, new director, and a female one-top star," Sohn Suk-hee Anchor said of "Miss Back." "It's been a better box office than I thought, but there are still many people who have not seen it," Han Ji-min said.

"Mr. Han Ji-min is a very good impression, and 'Miss Back' is a bit of a strong Character," Sohn Suk-hee said. Han Ji-min said, "When I first read the scenario, it seemed to see a terrible domestic abuse scene, not a movie." (Miss Back choice) was a difficult challenge. It was a sorry feeling as an adult living in this society. "I felt like I was facing the past about the role of being led by an abused child. It was hard and heartbreaking, "he praised the acting of Kim Si-a, a child actor.

Han Ji-min said of his filmography, "When I was a rookie, I was grateful for the opportunity and worked hard unconditionally. At one point, I was ashamed because I felt like I was acting similarly despite the difference between the work and the Character. "Every actor has a Pyaasa about the new Character. The drama is similar in nature to the heroines, and the film side is trying to do something new regardless of the size of the role. "

Han Ji-min also said about his next film's troubles, "I said in my award testimony (the Blue Dragon Film Award), but I do not want this award to come to me heavily," he said. "I will walk without changing as I have done so far."

Han Ji-min said, "The day after the Blue Dragon Film Awards, Kim Hye-soo sent a congratulatory letter. "I hope that the future (Han Ji-min's) acting life will take a step forward, whether it is a rose flower or a thorny field." "There will be a little difficult moments, but the support I received through 'Miss Back' will come as a courage when I am afraid." Kim Hye-soo has conveyed his impressions with tears at the time of Han Ji-min's award.

"Miss Back" is a film about the process of a white-haired child who became an ex-convict trying to protect himself, meeting a child who resembles himself who was driven into the world, and confronting a terrible world to protect him.

Han Ji-min is set to return to the new JTBC drama 'Snowy' in the new year.