"How to Write It Too Too Much"...Gift given by Shin Bong-sun, Wanna One Kang Daniel

Gagwoman Shin Bong-sun reveals fanfare for Wanna One Kang DanielOn the 28th, Shin Bong-sun released a picture with his article Kang Daniel, who met in his instagram, is happy to come out with his sister, this.The photo was a coupon for a delivery application, and the netizens who saw it left a comment of envy such as I can not write because I am sorry and My sister, 5,000 won worth.Shin Bong-sun is working with Song Eun, Kim Shin Young and Ahn Young Mi as a self-fib, and released a new song Shutter on the 19th.Photo = Shin Bong-sun Instagram

Gagwoman Shin Bong-sun reveals fanfare for Wanna One Kang Daniel

On the 28th, Shin Bong-sun released a picture with his article "Kang Daniel, who met in his instagram, is happy to come out with his sister, this."

The photo was a coupon for a delivery application, and the netizens who saw it left a comment of envy such as "I can not write because I am sorry" and "My sister, 5,000 won worth".

Shin Bong-sun is working with Song Eun, Kim Shin Young and Ahn Young Mi as a self-fib, and released a new song 'Shutter' on the 19th.

Photo = Shin Bong-sun Instagram