TV Cultwo Show' Yoo Seung-ho "SNS New Start... Opened to Communication with Fans"

Yoo Seung-ho of Doo City Escape TV Cultwo Show announced that SNS was newly started.SBS Power FM Doo City Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) aired on the afternoon of the 10th featured the main characters of SBS New Moonhwa Drama Revenge Returns, which is about to be broadcast for the first time today (10th).On the day, Yoo Seung-ho said in a testimony before the first broadcast of Drama, I think Im going to die.Its the first time Ive had a radio, and Im nervous because Im starting a new one. Asked by DJs asking for expected ratings, Jo Bo-ah said: In fact, we had a ratings bet with the staff until yesterday.Yang Seung-hos expected audience rating was 81.7%, he said, making Yoo Seung-ho sweaty.Yoo Seung-ho said, I wrote my birthday, August 17, in the sense that my first broadcast would be good.Jo Bo-ah wrote a very realistic audience rating, he laughed at Jo Bo-ah, who said, I did 6%.I made money, he said.Asked about the atmosphere of the set, Jo Bo-ah said: Mr. Kwak Dong-yeon is the mood maker; Yang Seung-ho has the perfect leadership.Its a hunky, all-encompassing personality, said Yoo Seung-ho, who said: Mr. Jo Bo-ah has the same personality, always smiling so brightly.Its the same from the start to the end of the shoot, he said, collecting Eye-catching.Yoo Seung-ho recently started SNS. There was no window to communicate with fans. I was scared to do SNS.But I started to start Drama and my fans would wonder about my current situation. Jo Bo-ah said, I have SNS, but I do not know how to communicate so I do not do much.Captured from the TV Cultwo Show.

Yoo Seung-ho of 'Doo City Escape TV Cultwo Show' announced that SNS was newly started.

SBS Power FM 'Doo City Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show') aired on the afternoon of the 10th featured the main characters of SBS New Moonhwa Drama 'Revenge Returns', which is about to be broadcast for the first time today (10th).

On the day, Yoo Seung-ho said in a testimony before the first broadcast of Drama, "I think I'm going to die. It's the first time I've had a radio, and I'm nervous because I'm starting a new one. "

Asked by DJs asking for expected ratings, Jo Bo-ah said: "In fact, we had a ratings bet with the staff until yesterday. Yang Seung-ho's expected audience rating was 81.7%, "he said, making Yoo Seung-ho sweaty.

Yoo Seung-ho said, "I wrote my birthday, August 17, in the sense that my first broadcast would be good. Jo Bo-ah wrote a very realistic audience rating, "he laughed at Jo Bo-ah, who said," I did 6%. I made money, "he said.

Asked about the atmosphere of the set, Jo Bo-ah said: "Mr. Kwak Dong-yeon is the mood maker; Yang Seung-ho has the perfect leadership. It's a hunky, all-encompassing personality," said Yoo Seung-ho, who said: "Mr. Jo Bo-ah has the same personality, always smiling so brightly. It's the same from the start to the end of the shoot," he said, collecting Eye-catching.

Yoo Seung-ho recently started SNS. "There was no window to communicate with fans. I was scared to do SNS. But I started to start Drama and my fans would wonder about my current situation. " Jo Bo-ah said, "I have SNS, but I do not know how to communicate so I do not do much."

Captured from the TV Cultwo Show.