"Cinetown" Kim Hyang Gi "Jung Woo-sung The Uncle, you're a benefactor to me."

Actor Kim Hyang Gi, who appeared in the movie Young-ju in the corner Cinetown of Park Sun-young, appeared as a guest in SBS Radio Power FM (Seoul and 107.7MHz) Cinetown which was broadcast on the morning of the 28th.On this day, Kim Hyang Gi was asked by a listener, Why is it that Jung Woo-sung is the one who made it smell now?I think Im talking about this a lot, coming out with Jung Woo-sung The Uncle in the bakery ad I first filmed, Kim Hyang Gi said.I was so young and first time that I was scared to be a scene.I was not falling off my mother and I was depressed, but Guizhou The Uncle came and said, Lets go. Kim Hyang Gi explained: Giving Guizhou The Uncles hand and following it, it came naturally - its a real benefactor.Meanwhile, Kim Hyang Gis movie Young-ju is a story about the unfamiliar hope that will be held when you meet people who should not have met Young-ju who lost their parents in a moment of traffic accident and lived hard with their brother.

Actor Kim Hyang Gi, who appeared in the movie 'Young-ju' in the corner 'Cinetown of Park Sun-young', appeared as a guest in SBS Radio Power FM (Seoul and 107.7MHz) 'Cinetown' which was broadcast on the morning of the 28th.

On this day, Kim Hyang Gi was asked by a listener, 'Why is it that Jung Woo-sung is the one who made it smell now?'

"I think I'm talking about this a lot, coming out with Jung Woo-sung The Uncle in the bakery ad I first filmed," Kim Hyang Gi said.

"I was so young and first time that I was scared to be a scene. I was not falling off my mother and I was depressed, but Guizhou The Uncle came and said, 'Let's go.' "

Kim Hyang Gi explained: "Giving Guizhou The Uncle's hand and following it, it came naturally - it's a real benefactor."

Meanwhile, Kim Hyang Gi's movie 'Young-ju' is a story about the Unfamiliar hope that will be held when you meet people who should not have met Young-ju who lost their parents in a moment of traffic accident and lived hard with their brother.