'Biss' Brian Joo, challenge to Interiors industry? Choi Siwon also has a crush on him

Moon Hee-kyung, Park Hee-jin, Brian Joo, Kim Young-hee and Kim Dong-han appeared as guests in MBC Everlon entertainment Video Star broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th.Brian Joo said that the designer of Interiors was a dream since he was a child, and that he had renovated his house. Celebrities also call me.Not long ago, Super Junior Choi Siwon called and said he wanted to do it like my house. Brian Joo recently said that more than 80 percent of customers in the Interiors industry want to do it like their own home.Brian Joo recently revealed that he is also in the process of flower classes; he said, Im teaching, and Im the teacher I wanted in my school days.Then MC Park said, Its bluffing.

Moon Hee-kyung, Park Hee-jin, Brian Joo, Kim Young-hee and Kim Dong-han appeared as guests in MBC Everlon entertainment 'Video Star' broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th.

Brian Joo said that the designer of Interiors was a dream since he was a child, and that he had renovated his house. "Celebrities also call me. Not long ago, Super Junior Choi Siwon called and said he wanted to do it like my house. " Brian Joo recently said that more than 80 percent of customers in the Interiors industry want to do it like their own home.

Brian Joo recently revealed that he is also in the process of flower classes; he said, "I'm teaching, and I'm the teacher I wanted in my school days." Then MC Park said, "It's bluffing."