Park Seo-joon, BTS Choi Woo-shik and pool Birthday Party

Actor Park Seo-joon has unveiled photos of her best friends from BTS V to Choi Woo-shik for her birthday.Park Seo-joon said on his 20th day, I am very busy celebrating those who have been living a few days and those who have not left a few days, but I have a dramatic time and I have promised to live a short but powerful day and live hard together again.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to my family, acquaintances and loved ones who have celebrated my birthday a little late, and I will work hard so that I can see my best in any place in the future.I love you. The photo shows Park Seo-joon, V, Choi Woo-shik, and Park Hyung-sik staring at the camera with half of their face in the water.Those who met through KBS 2TV Gallery show off their friendship and catch the eye.Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon is currently filming the next film Lion directed by Youth Police Kim Joo-hwan.

Actor Park Seo-joon has unveiled photos of her best friends from BTS V to Choi Woo-shik for her birthday.

Park Seo-joon said on his 20th day, "I am very busy celebrating those who have been living a few days and those who have not left a few days, but I have a dramatic time and I have promised to live a short but powerful day and live hard together again. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to my family, acquaintances and loved ones who have celebrated my birthday a little late, and I will work hard so that I can see my best in any place in the future. I love you. "

The photo shows Park Seo-joon, V, Choi Woo-shik, and Park Hyung-sik staring at the camera with half of their face in the water. Those who met through KBS 2TV 'Gallery' show off their friendship and catch the eye.

Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon is currently filming the next film 'Lion' directed by 'Youth Police' Kim Joo-hwan.