'Knowing Brother' Yoon Kyun-sang "Chief Ambassador Kim Yoo-jung calls me 'brother'... 'Call me hot' Episode public

Kim Yoo-jung calls me brother, said Yoon Kyun-sang.Actor Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung appear in Knowing Brother.The two starred in the JTBC monthly drama Clean Up Once, which will be broadcast for the first time on the 26th.In the recent recording of Knowing Brother, the two people drew attention by introducing the back story of the filming of Once Cleaning Hot, which is in full swing.In fact, Kim Yoo-jung was younger than me at first, but I was worried about how to get close because he was a presidential candidate, said Yoon Kyun-sang.Kim Yoo-jung first came up friendly and said, Ill say Im my brother, please be comfortable. He expressed his gratitude, saying, Thanks to you, I was able to get along quickly.When his brothers expressed their curiosity about the unexpected title of Kim Yoo-jung calling Yoon Kyun-sang, Kim Yoo-jung said, It is a habit that occurred from the time of childhood.When my brothers asked Kim Yoo-jung, How do you call my brother? Kim Yoo-jung laughed with a cool answer.Kim Yoo-jungs answer to the smiles of his brothers is revealed on this broadcast.The first meeting between Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung, a Loco Power Manleb couple, can be found on JTBCs Knowing Brother, which airs at 9 p.m. on the 24th.

Kim Yoo-jung calls me ‘brother’,” said Yoon Kyun-sang.

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung appear in 'Knowing Brother'. The two starred in the JTBC monthly drama Clean Up Once, which will be broadcast for the first time on the 26th.

In the recent recording of Knowing Brother, the two people drew attention by introducing the back story of the filming of Once Cleaning Hot, which is in full swing. “In fact, Kim Yoo-jung was younger than me at first, but I was worried about how to get close because he was a presidential candidate,” said Yoon Kyun-sang. “Kim Yoo-jung first came up friendly and said, ‘I’ll say I’m my brother, please be comfortable.’” He expressed his gratitude, saying, “Thanks to you, I was able to get along quickly.”

When his brothers expressed their curiosity about the unexpected title of Kim Yoo-jung calling Yoon Kyun-sang, Kim Yoo-jung said, "It is a habit that occurred from the time of childhood." When my brothers asked Kim Yoo-jung, "How do you call my brother?" Kim Yoo-jung laughed with a cool answer. Kim Yoo-jung's answer to the smiles of his brothers is revealed on this broadcast.

The first meeting between Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung, a Loco Power Manleb couple, can be found on JTBC's Knowing Brother, which airs at 9 p.m. on the 24th.