"Knowing Brother" Yoon Kyun-sang, "Kim Yoo-jung, came first and called me 'brother'."

Yoon Kyun-sang says Kim Yoo-jung calls himself brotherIn JTBC Men on a Mission broadcast on the 24th, Actor Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appeared as transfer students.On this day, the members of the Knowing Brother asked Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang, who are breathing in the drama Once clean up, How was the first impression of each other?Yoon Kyun-sang confessed, Kim Yoo-jung was worried because he was the presidential candidate, but Yoo Jung came first and said, Let me call you brother.Kim Yoo-jung asked, Why do you call me brother?Because I was shooting since I was a child, I was calling The Uncle and suddenly it was difficult to call it my brother.I called it I wrote my honor or my brother, he said, and attracted Eye-catching.

Yoon Kyun-sang says Kim Yoo-jung calls himself brother

In JTBC Men on a Mission' broadcast on the 24th, Actor Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appeared as transfer students.

On this day, the members of the 'Knowing Brother' asked Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang, who are breathing in the drama 'Once clean up', "How was the first impression of each other?"

Yoon Kyun-sang confessed, "Kim Yoo-jung was worried because he was the presidential candidate, but Yoo Jung came first and said, 'Let me call you brother.

Kim Yoo-jung asked, "Why do you call me brother?" Because I was shooting since I was a child, I was calling The Uncle and suddenly it was difficult to call it my brother. I called it "I wrote my honor or my brother," he said, and attracted Eye-catching.