Yoon Kyun-sang ""Ilte Cheong, but Choices" because of Kim Yoo-jung

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang said he was burdened by the introduction of Drama on behalf of Ahn Hyo-seop in Once clean hot.Yoon Kyun-sang was held at Amoris Hall in Yeongdeungpo, Seoul on the afternoon of the 26th, JTBC New Moonhwa Drama Once Hot Clean (playplayed by Han Ui-jeong, directed by Noh Jong-chan, production drama house and five brothers.I was burdened; I rested a long time after my previous work, so I was burdened, he said at the production presentation.He was burdened, but he heard three reasons for Choices work: first, It was a scenario, and it was a bishop.It was good when you met the bishop and said you wanted me. The last (why) was Yu Jeong-i the biggest.Personally, it was a dream to work with Kim Yoo-jung. Kim Yoo-jung is a senior who has more experience (Acting) than me.Thats why I did it, he added.On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang expressed Kim Yoo-jung as Acting Senior, and attracted attention with her affection.On the other hand, Ilte Cheong is a romance that meets with CEO Jang Sun-gyeol (Yoon Kyun-sang), a clean-up cleaning company whose cleanliness is more important than life, and Kim Yoo-jung, a passionate man-reb drunken person who is more alive than clean.It was based on Web Toon of the same name. It will be broadcast at 9:30 pm on the 26th.

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang said he was "burdened" by the introduction of Drama on behalf of Ahn Hyo-seop in 'Once clean hot'.

Yoon Kyun-sang was held at Amoris Hall in Yeongdeungpo, Seoul on the afternoon of the 26th, JTBC New Moonhwa Drama 'Once Hot Clean' (playplayed by Han Ui-jeong, directed by Noh Jong-chan, production Drama house and five brothers. "I was burdened; I rested a long time after my previous work, so I was burdened," he said at the production presentation.

He was burdened, but he heard three reasons for Choices' work: first, "It was a scenario, and it was a bishop. It was good when you met the bishop and said you wanted me. "

"The last (why) was Yu Jeong-i the biggest. Personally, it was a dream to work with Kim Yoo-jung. "Kim Yoo-jung is a senior who has more experience (Acting) than me. That's why I did it," he added.

On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang expressed Kim Yoo-jung as "Acting Senior", and attracted attention with her affection.

On the other hand, 'Ilte Cheong' is a romance that meets with CEO Jang Sun-gyeol (Yoon Kyun-sang), a clean-up cleaning company whose cleanliness is more important than life, and Kim Yoo-jung, a passionate man-reb drunken person who is more alive than clean. It was based on Web toon of the same name. It will be broadcast at 9:30 pm on the 26th.