'Hi' TWICE Jihyo "I'm misunderstood by foreigners, Myeong-dong Ghani in Chinese..."

Girl group TWICE Ji Hyo told an anecdote due to exotic appearance.When the story of anxieties was introduced due to appearance on KBS 2TV Peoples Talk Show Hello broadcasted on the night of the 12th, Jihyo said, I am worried about my appearance.Ji Hyo confessed, I have had a lot of double eyelids since I was a child, so I heard a lot about foreigners and mixed blood.He said, Is not there a lot of foreign tourists in Myeong-dong?When I go there, everyone speaks to me in Chinese, and people speak to Foreign language such as Japanese and English language.

Girl group TWICE Ji Hyo told an anecdote due to exotic appearance.

When the story of anxieties was introduced due to appearance on KBS 2TV 'People's Talk Show Hello' broadcasted on the night of the 12th, Jihyo said, "I am worried about my appearance."

Ji Hyo confessed, "I have had a lot of double eyelids since I was a child, so I heard a lot about foreigners and mixed blood."

He said, "Is not there a lot of foreign tourists in Myeong-dong? When I go there, everyone speaks to me in Chinese, and people speak to Foreign language such as Japanese and English language. "