'Knowing Brother' Yoon Kyun-sang X Kim Yoo-jung, burned all over his body, entertainment Passion

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung burned the entertainment passion.On JTBC Entertainment Knowing Brother, which aired on the afternoon of the 24th, the main characters of the new monthly drama Once Clean Hot, Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung, appeared.Yoon Kyun-sang said, I am older than Kim Yoo-jung, but Yu-Jeong was worried that he was a senior.I was worried about calling him senior, but Yu-Jeong came up first and said, Ill say youre my brother.Kim Yoo-jung said, Most of the time I call my brother.I was called Uncle when I was a child, but suddenly it was awkward to call me brother. I used my honor or mainly called my brother, but when I called him brother, everyone was comfortable and started to call me brother.Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung then revealed that they are a big fan of Knowing Brother.I dont appear well because I have entertainment woes, but Ive seen almost all of my knowing brother, said Yoon Kyun-sang.Kim Yoo-jung also said, I saw Knowing Brother from the first time. I do not see the original entertainment well.Thats my brother, I know.Kim Yoo-jung went on to say, One day I dreamt of a knowing brother, and Kang Ho-dong suddenly appeared in my dream and shouted the buzzword of the time, Sweg.I really liked it, so I dreamed it and felt so good.The members of the Knowing Brother compared Kang Ho-dong to Pig, saying, Why did you buy the lottery that day?Yoon Kyun-sang also said, I dreamed of knowing brother the day before.I fell asleep on the side of Super Junior, but my story was not so fun in the dream atmosphere.  Then Kang Ho-dong suddenly called me separately and said, Do your Dandy.Its not a dream, its a dream, its a dream, Kim recalled, and laughed at everyone by saying, It can happen today.Yu-Jeong is mature despite being the same age as me, said Yoon Kyun-sang, referring to Kim Yoo-jung.Kim Yoo-jung said, I liked fishing, so I went out on a boat and caught bluefin tuna and Bushley.Its a shame that I cant go because Im shooting a drama these days, he said.He said he had caught Lee Soo-geuns tall Bushley, which made his ears doubtful.Kim Yoo-jung said, Friends call me Hogu.I liked to buy tteokbokki or rice to friends from a young age, but I like to eat together, he said.I was expecting a lot of things today, and I wanted to see the gag of Su-geun, who was only watching TV, so I wish I could do a three-way poem in my name today, he said.Lee Soo-geun showed the sense of making up the three-way poem on the spot.On the other hand, Yoon Kyun-sang said, When I shot Pinocchio, I had Lee Jong-seoks shoulder, and the friend said it was humiliating.The stalagmites are taller at 187cm, and I am bigger, so I wanted to be shouldered by Seo Jang-hoon today. The height of the Yoon Kyun-sang is 191cm.So Seo Jang-hoon approached him and gave him a friendly shoulder. Yoon Kyun-sang smiled pleasantly, saying, It feels new.Capture the broadcast screen of Knowing Brother
Actor Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung burned the entertainment passion.On JTBC Entertainment Knowing Brother, which aired on the afternoon of the 24th, the main characters of the new monthly drama Once Clean Hot, Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung, appeared.Yoon Kyun-sang said, I am older than Kim Yoo-jung, but Yu-Jeong was worried that he was a senior.I was worried about calling him senior, but Yu-Jeong came up first and said, Ill say youre my brother.Kim Yoo-jung said, Most of the time I call my brother.I was called Uncle when I was a child, but suddenly it was awkward to call me brother. I used my honor or mainly called my brother, but when I called him brother, everyone was comfortable and started to call me brother.Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung then revealed that they are a big fan of Knowing Brother.I dont appear well because I have entertainment woes, but Ive seen almost all of my knowing brother, said Yoon Kyun-sang.Kim Yoo-jung also said, I saw Knowing Brother from the first time. I do not see the original entertainment well.Thats my brother, I know.Kim Yoo-jung went on to say, One day I dreamt of a knowing brother, and Kang Ho-dong suddenly appeared in my dream and shouted the buzzword of the time, Sweg.I really liked it, so I dreamed it and felt so good.The members of the Knowing Brother compared Kang Ho-dong to Pig, saying, Why did you buy the lottery that day?Yoon Kyun-sang also said, I dreamed of knowing brother the day before.I fell asleep on the side of Super Junior, but my story was not so fun in the dream atmosphere.  Then Kang Ho-dong suddenly called me separately and said, Do your Dandy.Its not a dream, its a dream, its a dream, Kim recalled, and laughed at everyone by saying, It can happen today.Yu-Jeong is mature despite being the same age as me, said Yoon Kyun-sang, referring to Kim Yoo-jung.Kim Yoo-jung said, I liked fishing, so I went out on a boat and caught bluefin tuna and Bushley.Its a shame that I cant go because Im shooting a drama these days, he said.He said he had caught Lee Soo-geuns tall Bushley, which made his ears doubtful.Kim Yoo-jung said, Friends call me Hogu.I liked to buy tteokbokki or rice to friends from a young age, but I like to eat together, he said.I was expecting a lot of things today, and I wanted to see the gag of Su-geun, who was only watching TV, so I wish I could do a three-way poem in my name today, he said.Lee Soo-geun showed the sense of making up the three-way poem on the spot.On the other hand, Yoon Kyun-sang said, When I shot Pinocchio, I had Lee Jong-seoks shoulder, and the friend said it was humiliating.The stalagmites are taller at 187cm, and I am bigger, so I wanted to be shouldered by Seo Jang-hoon today. The height of the Yoon Kyun-sang is 191cm.So Seo Jang-hoon approached him and gave him a friendly shoulder. Yoon Kyun-sang smiled pleasantly, saying, It feels new.Capture the broadcast screen of Knowing Brother

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung burned the entertainment Passion.

On JTBC entertainment Knowing Brother, which aired on the afternoon of the 24th, the main characters of the new monthly drama 'Once Clean Hot', Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung, appeared.

Yoon Kyun-sang said, "I am older than Kim Yoo-jung, but Yu-Jeong was worried that he was a senior. “I was worried about calling him senior, but Yu-Jeong came up first and said, ‘I’ll say you’re my brother.’”

Kim Yoo-jung said, "Most of the time I call my brother. I was called "Uncle" when I was a child, but suddenly it was awkward to call me "brother." "I used my honor or mainly called my brother, but when I called him brother, everyone was comfortable and started to call me brother."

Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung then revealed that they are a big fan of 'Knowing Brother'. “I don’t appear well because I have entertainment woes, but I’ve seen almost all of my “knowing brother,” said Yoon Kyun-sang. Kim Yoo-jung also said, "I saw 'Knowing Brother' from the first time. I do not see the original entertainment well. That’s my brother, I know.”

Kim Yoo-jung went on to say, “One day I dreamt of a ‘knowing brother’, and Kang Ho-dong suddenly appeared in my dream and shouted the buzzword of the time, ‘Sweg.’ I really liked it, so I dreamed it and felt so good.” The members of the 'Knowing Brother' compared Kang Ho-dong to 'Pig', saying, "Why did you buy the lottery that day?"

Yoon Kyun-sang also said, "I dreamed of 'knowing brother' the day before. I fell asleep on the side of Super Junior, but my story was not so fun in the dream atmosphere. "" Then Kang Ho-dong suddenly called me separately and said, 'Do your Dandy. “It’s not a dream, it’s a dream, it’s a dream,” Kim recalled, and laughed at everyone by saying, “It can happen today.”

Yu-Jeong is mature despite being the same age as me,” said Yoon Kyun-sang, referring to Kim Yoo-jung. Kim Yoo-jung said, "I liked fishing, so I went out on a boat and caught bluefin tuna and Bushley. “It’s a shame that I can’t go because I’m shooting a drama these days,” he said. He said he had caught Lee Soo-geun's tall Bushley, which made his ears doubtful.

Kim Yoo-jung said, "Friends call me Hogu. "I liked to buy tteokbokki or rice to Friends from a young age, but I like to eat together," he said.

“I was expecting a lot of things today, and I wanted to see the gag of Su-geun, who was only watching TV, so I wish I could do a three-way poem in my name today,” he said. Lee Soo-geun showed the sense of making up the three-way poem on the spot.

On the other hand, Yoon Kyun-sang said, "When I shot Pinocchio, I had Lee Jong-seok's shoulder, and the Friend said it was 'humiliating'. The stalagmites are taller at 187cm, and I am bigger, so I wanted to be shouldered by Seo Jang-hoon today. " The height of the Yoon Kyun-sang is 191cm.

So Seo Jang-hoon approached him and gave him a Friendly shoulder. Yoon Kyun-sang smiled pleasantly, saying, "It feels new."

Capture the broadcast screen of 'Knowing Brother'