"Knowing brother" Kim Yoo-jung "Yoon Kyun-sang, call me brother"

Actor Kim Yoo-jung has expressed his title with Yoon Kyun-sang in Knowing Brother.Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appeared as guests in the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother broadcasted on the 24th night.On this day, the members of Knowing Brother asked about the titles of Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung because the two of them appear together in JTBCs new drama Once Clean Up Hot.Yoon Kyun-sang said, I am older and I am a lot younger than Yoo Jung. I was embarrassed to call it. Kim Yoo-jung said, I now call him brother.Kim Yoo-jung said, I usually call him my brother.I was shooting since I was a child, and it was hard to say that I was suddenly my brother. He said, I use my honorific name or my brother.Kim Hee-chul said, What do you call your brother? Kim Yoo-jung added, I do not call.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung has expressed his title with Yoon Kyun-sang in 'Knowing Brother'.

Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appeared as guests in the JTBC entertainment program 'Knowing Brother' broadcasted on the 24th night.

On this day, the members of "Knowing Brother" asked about the titles of Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung because the two of them appear together in JTBC's new drama "Once Clean Up Hot".

Yoon Kyun-sang said, "I am older and I am a lot younger than Yoo Jung." "I was embarrassed to call it." Kim Yoo-jung said, "I now call him brother."

Kim Yoo-jung said, I usually call him my brother. "I was shooting since I was a child, and it was hard to say that I was suddenly my brother." He said, "I use my honorific name or my brother.

Kim Hee-chul said, "What do you call your brother?" Kim Yoo-jung added, "I do not call."