'Knowing Brother' Yoon Kyun-sang "Kang Ho-dong, I called me separately from my dream..."

Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang, who are known as knowing brothers, caught the eye by saying that they had dreamed about Kang Ho-dong.On the 24th, JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother pre-released a video titled Yoon Kyun-sang (wrinkle__), which is compared to Yoo Jung-yi, a VIP listener who knows his brother.The video showed Actors Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appearing in JTBCs new monthly drama Clean Up Once Hot.On the same day, Kim Yoo-jung expressed his unusual affection for the program, saying, I remember the contents of the first episode of Knowing Brother. Kim Yoo-jung said, If I do not see the original entertainment,Thats my brother, I know.Kim Yoo-jung said, One day I dreamed of knowing brother. Suddenly Kang Ho-dong came to my front of my dream and pushed his face in front of me at that time.I really liked it, so I dreamed it and felt so good.Following Kim Yoo-jungs episode, Yoon Kyun-sang also said, I dreamed of knowing brother. Yoon Kyun-sang said, I fell asleep when I saw Super Junior 100 times.I was standing at the recording site, but there was no Yu-Jeong, and my story was not so funny in the dream atmosphere. Then suddenly Kang Ho-dong called me separately and said, Do your Dandy.You cant do that, he said.Kim said, This is not a dream, but a dream. It can be like that today.Meanwhile, JTBCs Knowing Brother will be broadcast at 9 p.m. on the 24th.Photo: JTBC captures broadcasts of Knowing Brother

Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang, who are known as 'knowing brothers', caught the eye by saying that they had dreamed about Kang Ho-dong.

On the 24th, JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother pre-released a video titled Yoon Kyun-sang (wrinkle__), which is compared to Yoo Jung-yi, a VIP listener who knows his brother. The video showed Actors Kim Yoo-jung and Yoon Kyun-sang appearing in JTBC's new monthly drama Clean Up Once Hot.

On the same day, Kim Yoo-jung expressed his unusual affection for the program, saying, "I remember the contents of the first episode of 'Knowing Brother.'" Kim Yoo-jung said, "If I do not see the original entertainment, That’s my brother, I know.”

Kim Yoo-jung said, "One day I dreamed of 'knowing brother'. Suddenly Kang Ho-dong came to my front of my dream and pushed his face in front of me at that time. I really liked it, so I dreamed it and felt so good.”

Following Kim Yoo-jung's episode, Yoon Kyun-sang also said, "I dreamed of 'knowing brother'." Yoon Kyun-sang said, "I fell asleep when I saw Super Junior 100 times. I was standing at the recording site, but there was no Yu-Jeong, and my story was not so funny in the dream atmosphere. Then suddenly Kang Ho-dong called me separately and said, 'Do your Dandy. “You can’t do that,” he said.

Kim said, "This is not a dream, but a dream. It can be like that today."

Meanwhile, JTBC's Knowing Brother will be broadcast at 9 p.m. on the 24th.

Photo: JTBC captures broadcasts of 'Knowing Brother'