Why Kim Yoo-jung called Yoon Kyun-sang his brother

Kim Yoo-jung calls me brother.Actor Yoon Kyun-sang appeared on JTBC Entertainment Knowing Brother, which aired on the afternoon of 24 Days.Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung first hit the Acting Breath in JTBCs new monthly drama Once Clean Hot, which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, and they were surprised to call themselves brother from the time they first met.On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang was awkward because he first appeared in Knowing Brother, but he gradually began to relax by recalling his first meeting with Kim Yoo-jung.He recently caught the attention of his Knowing Brothers by delivering an episode of Clean Up Once Hot, which is in the midst of filming.Kim Yoo-jung is younger than me, but because he is a presidential candidate, he had a lot of worries about how to get close, said Yoon Kyun-sang.In the meantime, Yoon Kyun-sang said, Kim Yoo-jung first said, I will say I am my brother.I was very grateful to Yoo Jung for making us feel comfortable, he said. We were able to get along quickly because of his comfort.Members of Knowing Brother expressed their curiosity about Kim Yoo-jungs selection of titles.Unlike other actors, I am curious about why I call it brother rather than brother.Kim Yoo-jung said, It is a habit that I have been doing since I was a child. He said, I call most of them older brothers.I was called my uncle when I was a child, but suddenly it was awkward to call me my brother. I used to call him my brother or mainly my brother.When the knowing brothers asked, How do you call your brother? Kim Yoo-jung replied coolly, I just do not call and laughed.Capture the broadcast screen of Knowing Brother
Kim Yoo-jung calls me brother.Actor Yoon Kyun-sang appeared on JTBC Entertainment Knowing Brother, which aired on the afternoon of 24 Days.Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung first hit the Acting Breath in JTBCs new monthly drama Once Clean Hot, which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, and they were surprised to call themselves brother from the time they first met.On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang was awkward because he first appeared in Knowing Brother, but he gradually began to relax by recalling his first meeting with Kim Yoo-jung.He recently caught the attention of his Knowing Brothers by delivering an episode of Clean Up Once Hot, which is in the midst of filming.Kim Yoo-jung is younger than me, but because he is a presidential candidate, he had a lot of worries about how to get close, said Yoon Kyun-sang.In the meantime, Yoon Kyun-sang said, Kim Yoo-jung first said, I will say I am my brother.I was very grateful to Yoo Jung for making us feel comfortable, he said. We were able to get along quickly because of his comfort.Members of Knowing Brother expressed their curiosity about Kim Yoo-jungs selection of titles.Unlike other actors, I am curious about why I call it brother rather than brother.Kim Yoo-jung said, It is a habit that I have been doing since I was a child. He said, I call most of them older brothers.I was called my uncle when I was a child, but suddenly it was awkward to call me my brother. I used to call him my brother or mainly my brother.When the knowing brothers asked, How do you call your brother? Kim Yoo-jung replied coolly, I just do not call and laughed.Capture the broadcast screen of Knowing Brother

Kim Yoo-jung calls me ‘brother’.”

Actor Yoon Kyun-sang appeared on JTBC entertainment Knowing Brother, which aired on the afternoon of 24 Days.

Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung first hit the Acting Breath in JTBC's new monthly drama 'Once Clean Hot', which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, and they were surprised to call themselves 'brother' from the time they first met.

On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang was awkward because he first appeared in 'Knowing Brother', but he gradually began to relax by recalling his first meeting with Kim Yoo-jung.

He recently caught the attention of his Knowing Brothers by delivering an episode of Clean Up Once Hot, which is in the midst of filming.

Kim Yoo-jung is younger than me, but because he is a presidential candidate, he had a lot of worries about how to get close,” said Yoon Kyun-sang.

In the meantime, Yoon Kyun-sang said, "Kim Yoo-jung first said, 'I will say I am my brother. “I was very grateful to Yoo Jung for making us feel comfortable,” he said. “We were able to get along quickly because of his comfort.”

Members of Knowing Brother expressed their curiosity about Kim Yoo-jung's selection of titles. Unlike other Actors, I am curious about why I call it 'brother' rather than 'brother'.

Kim Yoo-jung said, "It is a habit that I have been doing since I was a child." He said, "I call most of them older brothers. I was called my uncle when I was a child, but suddenly it was awkward to call me my brother. "I used to call him my brother or mainly my brother.

When the 'knowing brothers' asked, "How do you call your brother?" Kim Yoo-jung replied coolly, "I just do not call" and laughed.

Capture the broadcast screen of 'Knowing Brother'