'Knowing brother' Kim Yoo-jung "Yoon Kyun-sang calls you brother...

Kim Yoo-jung, who is a knowing brother, said that he calls Yoon Kyun-sang his brother.In JTBCs Knowing Brother, which aired on the afternoon of the 24th, Actor Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung, who were in the new monthly drama Clean Up Once Hot, appeared.On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung told each other about their first impressions, saying that they met for the first time through drama.I am older than Yu-Jeong, but I was worried that Yu-Jeong was the presidential candidate, said Yoon Kyun-sang.I was worried about having to call you an old man, but Yu-Jeong came first and said, Ill call you brother, make it easy.Kim Yoo-jung said, I call them all brothers, mostly because they were awkward to call me Uncles when I was a kid, and then suddenly they call me Brothers.They call me my brother, so they make me feel comfortable.

Kim Yoo-jung, who is a 'knowing brother', said that he calls Yoon Kyun-sang his brother.

In JTBC's Knowing Brother, which aired on the afternoon of the 24th, Actor Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung, who were in the new monthly drama Clean Up Once Hot, appeared.

On this day, Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung told each other about their first impressions, saying that they met for the first time through drama. “I am older than Yu-Jeong, but I was worried that Yu-Jeong was the presidential candidate,” said Yoon Kyun-sang.

“I was worried about having to call you an old man, but Yu-Jeong came first and said, ‘I’ll call you brother, make it easy.’”

Kim Yoo-jung said, “I call them all brothers, mostly because they were awkward to call me Uncles when I was a kid, and then suddenly they call me Brothers. “They call me my brother, so they make me feel comfortable.”