"Knowing brother" Yoon Kyun-sang "Tough senior Kim Yoo-jung, I call him" brother "

Knowing Brother Actor Yoon Kyun-sang thanked Kim Yoo-jungOn the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother, which will be broadcast on the 24th, Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung, who starred in the JTBC monthly drama Once Clean Hot (hereinafter referred to as Ilte Cheong), which will be broadcast on the 26th, will appear.In the recent Men on a Mission recording, the two introduced the back story of the filming of Ilte Cheong in the middle of the day.In fact, Kim Yoo-jung was younger than me at first, but because he was a presidential candidate, he had a lot of worries about how to get close, said Yoon Kyun-sang.Kim Yoo-jung first said, Ill say Im my brother.I was able to get close to Kim Yoo-jung because I came close to him. When his brothers expressed their curiosity about the unexpected title of Kim Yoo-jung calling Yoon Kyun-sang, Kim Yoo-jung said, It is a habit that occurred when I was a child.When my brothers asked Kim Yoo-jung, How do you call my brother? Kim Yoo-jung laughed with a cool answer.Kim Yoo-jungs answer to the laughter of his brothers is revealed on this broadcast.On the other hand, Men on a Mission is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm.Photo l JTBC Provides

'Knowing Brother' actor Yoon Kyun-sang thanked Kim Yoo-jung

On the JTBC entertainment program "Knowing Brother", which will be broadcast on the 24th, Yoon Kyun-sang and Kim Yoo-jung, who starred in the JTBC monthly drama "Once Clean Hot" (hereinafter referred to as "Ilte Cheong"), which will be broadcast on the 26th, will appear.

In the recent Men on a Mission' recording, the two introduced the back story of the filming of 'Ilte Cheong' in the middle of the day.

"In fact, Kim Yoo-jung was younger than me at first, but because he was a presidential candidate, he had a lot of worries about how to get close," said Yoon Kyun-sang. "Kim Yoo-jung first said, 'I'll say I'm my brother. I was able to get close to Kim Yoo-jung because I came close to him. "

When his brothers expressed their curiosity about the unexpected title of Kim Yoo-jung calling Yoon Kyun-sang, Kim Yoo-jung said, "It is a habit that occurred when I was a child." When my brothers asked Kim Yoo-jung, "How do you call my brother?" Kim Yoo-jung laughed with a cool answer. Kim Yoo-jung's answer to the laughter of his brothers is revealed on this broadcast.

On the other hand, Men on a Mission' is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm.

Photo l JTBC Provides