"Weekend User Manual" Kang Daniel "Is the Friends angry, the dialect is fixed?"

Weekend User Manual singer Kang Daniel reveals he tried to fix his dialectIn the cable TVN entertainment program Weekend User Manual broadcasted on the evening of the 11th, Ra Mi-rans food stay special edition and Wanna One Kang Daniel appeared as a special guest.On this day, Kim Sook was cute with Kang Daniels Busan dialect, and Ra Mi-ran liked it as manly.Kang Daniel said, I thought I fixed everything.Kang Daniel said, Friends kept teasing me about thinking I should fix it. I asked if the friends I met in Seoul were angry. I tried to change it.A misunderstanding of a rough accent.

'Weekend User Manual' singer Kang Daniel reveals he tried to fix his dialect

In the cable TVN entertainment program 'Weekend User Manual' broadcasted on the evening of the 11th, Ra Mi-ran's food stay special edition and Wanna One Kang Daniel appeared as a special guest.

On this day, Kim Sook was cute with Kang Daniel's Busan dialect, and Ra Mi-ran liked it as manly. Kang Daniel said, "I thought I fixed everything."

Kang Daniel said, "Friends kept teasing me about thinking I should fix it. I asked if the Friends I met in Seoul were angry. I tried to change it." A misunderstanding of a rough accent.