'Weekend Use Manual' exclaims Kim Sook X Ra Mi-ran "Jung Woo-sung as a guest!"

The meaning of life that I realized through Travel. The sisters of the Weekend manual enjoyed the pleasant Chuncheon Travel.In the TVNs Weekend Manual, which aired on the 25th, Ra Mi-ran Kim Sook Jang Yoon-ju Lee Se-youngs day-long Chuncheon Travel was released.After the first meal at Chuncheon, Ra Mi-ran said, We would like to be a guest and go together.Ra Mi-ran explains that there are people who need Travel or need rest.The guest who the performers hoped for on this day was Jung Woo-sung. Ra Mi-ran said, I am not impressed with entertainers.Even if Won Bin is in front of him, he says, Won Bin.However, the moment I first saw Jung Woo-sung, I was open to my mouth.  I went down after the stage greeting at the movie preview, and there was Jung Woo-sung in the audience.Wow and Jung Woo-sung, he said.According to Ra Mi-ran, Jung Woo-sung was a fan of Kim Sook and greeted her first. Kim Sook recalled that he was a force or something.But without Ra Mi-rans wind coming true, the cast went on Travel as usual.The first course after the meal was to enjoy duck boats on the Soyang River; while Kim Sook and Ra Mi-ran pedaled, Jang Yoon-ju in the back seat fell asleep.Later, Jang Yoon-ju shook his head, saying, I was tired of sleeping for a while.I also enjoyed a picnic flower lunch. Kim Sook prepared a package of famous shops in a rice cake.Nevertheless, when Ra Mi-ran Jang Yoon-ju table old lunch boxes were added, the performers enjoyed the heightened picnic atmosphere.Furthermore, it was also the food that decorated the beginning and end of ChuncheonTravel.Kim Sook laughed, saying, I have been alive to eat this until now, because I have been informed of the beginning of Travel with local foods such as Ongsim.

The meaning of life that I realized through Travel. The sisters of the Weekend manual enjoyed the pleasant Chuncheon Travel.

In the TVN's Weekend Manual, which aired on the 25th, Ra Mi-ran Kim Sook Jang Yoon-ju Lee Se-young's day-long Chuncheon Travel was released.

After the first meal at Chuncheon, Ra Mi-ran said, "We would like to be a guest and go together." Ra Mi-ran explains that "there are people who need Travel or need rest."

The guest who the performers hoped for on this day was Jung Woo-sung. Ra Mi-ran said, "I am not impressed with entertainers. Even if Won Bin is in front of him, he says, Won Bin.' However, the moment I first saw Jung Woo-sung, I was open to my mouth. "" I went down after the stage greeting at the movie preview, and there was Jung Woo-sung in the audience. "Wow and Jung Woo-sung," he said.

According to Ra Mi-ran, Jung Woo-sung was a fan of Kim Sook and greeted her first. Kim Sook recalled that "he was a force or something."

But without Ra Mi-ran's wind coming true, the cast went on Travel as usual. The first course after the meal was to enjoy duck boats on the Soyang River; while Kim Sook and Ra Mi-ran pedaled, Jang Yoon-ju in the back seat fell asleep. Later, Jang Yoon-ju shook his head, saying, "I was tired of sleeping for a while."

I also enjoyed a picnic flower lunch. Kim Sook prepared a package of famous shops in a rice cake. Nevertheless, when Ra Mi-ran Jang Yoon-ju table old lunch boxes were added, the performers enjoyed the heightened picnic atmosphere.

Furthermore, it was also the food that decorated the beginning and end of Chuncheon Travel. Kim Sook laughed, saying, "I have been alive to eat this until now," because I have been informed of the beginning of Travel with local foods such as Ongsim.