Wanna One wins men's vocal award "I'll make you happy"

2018 MGA group Wanna One lifted the mens vocal trophyThe 2018 MGA (MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) was held at the Namdong Gymnasium in Incheon on the afternoon of the 6th.On the day, Wanna One won the mens vocal award for Beautiful.We did not expect to receive the award, said Yoon Ji-sung, leader of Wanna One. Thank you very much for the big prize.I will work harder, he said.Lai Kuan-lin and Park Woo-jin also said, I will do my best. I will make your ears happier as much as I have received the vocal award.Meanwhile, 2018 MGA is the first collaboration awards ceremony between broadcasters and music platform companies in Korea.Group BTS, Twice, Wanna One, as well as the US Singer Song Writer Charlie Fuss, and the Japanese Dance & Vocal Unit Group Generationsprom Eggsile Tribe.Photo  MBC every1 Broadcast Screen Capture

'2018 mga' group Wanna One lifted the men's vocal trophy

The 2018 mga (MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) was held at the Namdong Gymnasium in Incheon on the afternoon of the 6th.

On the day, Wanna One won the men's vocal award for "Beautiful." "We did not expect to receive the award," said Yoon Ji-sung, leader of Wanna One. "Thank you very much for the big prize. I will work harder, "he said.

Lai Kuan-lin and Park Woo-jin also said, "I will do my best." "I will make your ears happier as much as I have received the vocal award."

Meanwhile, '2018 mga' is the first collaboration awards ceremony between broadcasters and music platform companies in Korea. Group BTS, Twice, Wanna One, as well as the US Singer Song Writer Charlie Fuss, and the Japanese Dance & Vocal Unit Group Generationsprom Eggsile Tribe.

Photo MBC every1 Broadcast Screen Capture