Wanna One, vocalist award-winning testimony: "I love Wannable."

Group Wanna One won the vocal award.At the 2018 MGA (Genie Music Awards, MBC Plus X Genie Music) held at Incheon Namdong Gymnasium on the afternoon of the 6th, Wanna One raised the trophy for the mens vocal award with Beautyful.I love Wannable who came to the theater today, said Yoon Ji-sung, who said, Thank you for giving me a big prize for vocals.Lai Kuan-lin, who caught the microphone, said, Thank you for loving our song. I will work harder.Wanna One members came down the stage until the end with the words I love Wannable.2018 MGA is the first K-pop awards ceremony in Korea, which was collaborated by MBC Plus and music platform Genie Music.

Group Wanna One won the vocal award.

At the 2018 MGA (Genie Music Awards, MBC Plus X Genie Music) held at Incheon Namdong Gymnasium on the afternoon of the 6th, Wanna One raised the trophy for the men's vocal award with Beautyful.

“I love Wannable who came to the theater today,” said Yoon Ji-sung, who said, “Thank You for giving me a big prize for vocals.”

Lai Kuan-lin, who caught the microphone, said, "Thank You for loving our song. I will work harder." Wanna One members came down the stage until the end with the words "I love Wannable".

2018 MGA is the first K-pop awards ceremony in Korea, which was collaborated by MBC Plus and music platform Genie Music.