Wanna One, the main character of MBC Plus Star Award, "I'm Me."

Wanna One was honored with the MBC Plus Star Award at the 2018 MGA (MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) held at Incheon Namdong Gymnasium on the afternoon of the 6th.Its a meaningful award, and I came to the awards ceremony in a year, and I am grateful for the valuable award, said Ong Sung-woo. I love you, Wannable.Hwang Min-hyun added, I always want to be full of happy things. Thank you.

Wanna One was honored with the MBC Plus Star Award at the 2018 mga (MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) held at Incheon Namdong Gymnasium on the afternoon of the 6th.

"It's a meaningful award, and I came to the Awards ceremony in a year, and I am grateful for the valuable award," said Ong Sung-woo. "I love you, Wannable."

Hwang Min-hyun added, "I always want to be full of happy things. Thank you."