Wanna One - Heize, it went to Music...Vocal Award 'delight'

Group Wanna One and singer Heize held the 2018 MGA vocal trophy in their arms.The 2018 MGA (2018 MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) was held at the southeast gymnasium in Incheon on the afternoon of the 6th.Wanna Ones A Beautiful Mind was named the vocalists male part; Wanna One said: I didnt expect to win the award, but I appreciate the big prize.I am deeply grateful that many people love the album A Beautiful Mind, he added. I will sing happily as much as I have received the vocal award. Heize became the vocalists female lead for Zenga, which heize said: Thank you for the good award.I am deeply grateful to everyone who listens to my music and everyone who helps me make an album.

Group Wanna One and singer Heize held the 2018 mga vocal trophy in their arms.

The 2018 mga (2018 MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) was held at the southeast gymnasium in Incheon on the afternoon of the 6th.

Wanna One's 'A Beautiful Mind' was named the vocalist's male part; Wanna One said: "I didn't expect to win the award, but I appreciate the big prize. I am deeply grateful that many people love the album 'A Beautiful Mind', "he added." I will sing happily as much as I have received the vocal award. "

Heize became the vocalist's female lead for "Zenga," which Heize said: "Thank you for the good award. I am deeply grateful to everyone who listens to my Music and everyone who helps me make an album. "