Wanna One, won the Vocal Award...will work harder."

Wanna One held the Vocal Award Mens Trophy at the 2018 MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards (MGA) held at Incheon South-East Gymnasium on the afternoon of the 6th.Wanna One said: We had no idea if we would get a prize.I am grateful for the big prize of vocals, he said. I am sincerely grateful for loving the Beautiful album. He said, Thank you for loving the song.I will work harder, he added.Meanwhile, 2018 MGA is the first K-pop awards ceremony in Korea, which was collaborated by MBC Plus and music platform Genie Music.

Wanna One held the Vocal Award Men's Trophy at the 2018 MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards (mga) held at Incheon South-East Gymnasium on the afternoon of the 6th.

Wanna One said: "We had no idea if we would get a prize. I am grateful for the big prize of vocals, "he said." I am sincerely grateful for loving the 'Beautiful' album. "He said," Thank you for loving the song. I will work harder," he added.

Meanwhile, '2018 mga' is the first K-pop awards ceremony in Korea, which was collaborated by MBC Plus and music platform Genie Music.