'Wanna One comeback show' Ha Sung-woon announces 2018 year-end abs release 'expected'

Wanna One Ha Sung-woon has promised to release absOn the afternoon of the 22nd, cable channel Mnet Wanna One COMEBACK SHOW: POWER OF DESTINY depicted Wanna Ones complete Mukbang.Its good to have a lot of good songs on Wanna Ones first full-length album, said Ha Sung-woon, and Yoon Ji-sung said, Did not Nebula and Woojin participate in the album?Ha Sung-woon, who wrote and wrote the song Fireworks Play for this first full-length album, said: I had prepared it for Wanna One, which I spent on the Give me album and I couldnt post it.However, I was contacted that it would be suitable for this album, and I participated. Ha Sung-woon then asked the members: Im not long to see 2018, Im curious about the plans ahead, he said. Im personally.I have never had abs since I was born. Woojin and Daniel did not reveal abs during their lively  activity.Park Woojin said, We were three of us, but the nebula was not open to the two because we did not have a brother. Ha Sung-woon said, Sometimes it looks like.When I look in the mirror and run, he said, making me laugh.Ong Sung-woo also laughed, saying, I am cold and I do not disclose it.

Wanna One Ha Sung-woon has promised to release abs

On the afternoon of the 22nd, cable channel Mnet 'Wanna One COMEBACK SHOW: POWER OF DESTINY' depicted Wanna One's complete Mukbang.

"It's good to have a lot of good songs on Wanna One's first full-length album," said Ha Sung-woon, and Yoon Ji-sung said, "Did not Nebula and Woojin participate in the album?"

Ha Sung-woon, who wrote and wrote the song "Fireworks Play" for this first full-length album, said: "I had prepared it for Wanna One, which I spent on the "Give me" album and I couldn't post it. However, I was contacted that it would be suitable for this album, and I participated. "

Ha Sung-woon then asked the members: "I'm not long to see 2018, I'm curious about the plans ahead," he said. "I'm personally. I have never had abs since I was born. "Woojin and Daniel did not reveal abs during their" lively " activity."

Park Woojin said, "We were three of us, but the nebula was not open to the two because we did not have a brother." Ha Sung-woon said, "Sometimes it looks like. When I look in the mirror and run," he said, making me laugh.

Ong Sung-woo also laughed, saying, "I am cold and I do not disclose it."