Wanna One '111=1', Gift to make you feel loved

Ive been working as Wanna One and Ive been thinking, Im a loved one. I hope this album will make fans feel that way.Wanna One has been introducing the arithmetic series through EP, repackage, and singles such as 1X1=1 (TO BE ONE), 1-1=0 (NOTHING WITHOUT YOU), 0+1=1 (I PROMISE YOU) and 1X=1 (UNDIVIDED) in the meantime.Wanna Ones official end date is December 31st; it is likely that this album is Wanna Ones first and last full-length album.As such, the members said that they prepared the album with heartfelt love for their fans.As a singer, the biggest gift I can give to my fans is a song, and I wanted to make this album a valuable gift that I want to keep for a lifetime, said Ong Seong-wu.Lee Dae-hui said, This time, I returned to the series 1 squares 1.Wanna One fan club and we all melted into the album that we were destined to be one, he said.The album included 10 songs, including the title song Spring Wind.Ha Sung-woon participated in the writing and composition of the song Fireworks Wednesday, and Park Woo-jin was in charge of rap making Awake!Park Woo-jin said, My composer brother said he would be okay to write my own rap. I worked with him for his attention.I am honored to be able to participate in Wanna Ones song and I am grateful to my brother.Ha Sung-woon said, Fireworks Wednesday started from March to April.The reason I started is to express my gratitude to Wanna One for his precious moments.I wanted to express the colorful moments that everyone would have experienced, the faint Feelings, as Fireworks Wednesday. Spring Wind is an alternative dance song produced by Flow Blow, a composition team of Wanna Ones debut song Energic, and I-Gwam, a composer of Keep Me Up.I expressed my dream of a fateful reunion like the day I first met.Hwang Min-hyun said, It is a song that was born by the heart of each member, like the lyrics We meet again and after the spring breeze .It is a bit sad but beautiful to the emotional melody, so it is a good song to listen to in the chilly weather like now.The album was made in two versions: Adventure and Romance.Adventures included a message that if we are destined to break up, we will fight to the end, and Romance included a message that we are destined to meet again anytime and anywhere, even if we break up.The album was prepared during Wanna Ones three-month world tour and started preparations in earnest after returning home.Ong Seong-wu said, Fortunately, during the Chuseok holiday, I took a vacation and spent a precious time with Family.Since then, there have been album recordings and choreography of title songs, and I have also filmed reality in Thailand. Kang Daniel said, We talked to each other that the Thailand trip would be the last group trip of Wanna One.I also talked about what was coming, he said. One day, people who were timed for the day asked me to go on another trip.I want to tell Wanna One members that I have suffered. Kang Daniel said, I will not be able to achieve this goal in a short period of time. I want to be remembered by many people.I think it would be nice to remember that Wanna One was a good youth, Yoon added.111=1 can be enjoyed at each soundtrack site from 6 pm on this day.
Ive been working as Wanna One and Ive been thinking, Im a loved one. I hope this album will make fans feel that way.Wanna One has been introducing the arithmetic series through EP, repackage, and singles such as 1X1=1 (TO BE ONE), 1-1=0 (NOTHING WITHOUT YOU), 0+1=1 (I PROMISE YOU) and 1X=1 (UNDIVIDED) in the meantime.Wanna Ones official end date is December 31st; it is likely that this album is Wanna Ones first and last full-length album.As such, the members said that they prepared the album with heartfelt love for their fans.As a singer, the biggest gift I can give to my fans is a song, and I wanted to make this album a valuable gift that I want to keep for a lifetime, said Ong Seong-wu.Lee Dae-hui said, This time, I returned to the series 1 squares 1.Wanna One fan club and we all melted into the album that we were destined to be one, he said.The album included 10 songs, including the title song Spring Wind.Ha Sung-woon participated in the writing and composition of the song Fireworks Wednesday, and Park Woo-jin was in charge of rap making Awake!Park Woo-jin said, My composer brother said he would be okay to write my own rap. I worked with him for his attention.I am honored to be able to participate in Wanna Ones song and I am grateful to my brother.Ha Sung-woon said, Fireworks Wednesday started from March to April.The reason I started is to express my gratitude to Wanna One for his precious moments.I wanted to express the colorful moments that everyone would have experienced, the faint Feelings, as Fireworks Wednesday. Spring Wind is an alternative dance song produced by Flow Blow, a composition team of Wanna Ones debut song Energic, and I-Gwam, a composer of Keep Me Up.I expressed my dream of a fateful reunion like the day I first met.Hwang Min-hyun said, It is a song that was born by the heart of each member, like the lyrics We meet again and after the spring breeze .It is a bit sad but beautiful to the emotional melody, so it is a good song to listen to in the chilly weather like now.The album was made in two versions: Adventure and Romance.Adventures included a message that if we are destined to break up, we will fight to the end, and Romance included a message that we are destined to meet again anytime and anywhere, even if we break up.The album was prepared during Wanna Ones three-month world tour and started preparations in earnest after returning home.Ong Seong-wu said, Fortunately, during the Chuseok holiday, I took a vacation and spent a precious time with Family.Since then, there have been album recordings and choreography of title songs, and I have also filmed reality in Thailand. Kang Daniel said, We talked to each other that the Thailand trip would be the last group trip of Wanna One.I also talked about what was coming, he said. One day, people who were timed for the day asked me to go on another trip.I want to tell Wanna One members that I have suffered. Kang Daniel said, I will not be able to achieve this goal in a short period of time. I want to be remembered by many people.I think it would be nice to remember that Wanna One was a good youth, Yoon added.111=1 can be enjoyed at each soundtrack site from 6 pm on this day.

“I’ve been working as Wanna One and I’ve been thinking, ‘I’m a loved one.’ I hope this album will make fans feel that way.”

Wanna One has been introducing the arithmetic series through EP, repackage, and singles such as 1X1=1 (TO BE ONE), 1-1=0 (NOTHING WITHOUT YOU), 0+1=1 (I PROMISE YOU) and 1X=1 (UNDIVIDED) in the meantime. Wanna One's official end date is December 31st; it is likely that this album is Wanna One's first and last full-length album. As such, the members said that they prepared the album with heartfelt love for their fans. "As a Singer, the biggest Gift I can give to my fans is a song, and I wanted to make this album a valuable Gift that I want to keep for a lifetime," said Ong Seong-wu.

Lee Dae-hui said, "This time, I returned to the series '1 squares 1'. “Wanna One fan club and we all melted into the album that we were destined to be one,” he said.

The album included 10 songs, including the title song Spring Wind. Ha Sung-woon participated in the writing and composition of the song 'Fireworks Wednesday', and Park Woo-jin was in charge of rap making 'Awake!' Park Woo-jin said, “My composer brother said he would be okay to write my own rap. I worked with him for his attention. “I am honored to be able to participate in Wanna One’s song and I am grateful to my brother.”

Ha Sung-woon said, "Fireworks Wednesday started from March to April. The reason I started is to express my gratitude to Wanna One for his precious moments. I wanted to express the colorful moments that everyone would have experienced, the faint Feelings, as Fireworks Wednesday. "

Spring Wind is an alternative dance song produced by Flow Blow, a composition team of Wanna One's debut song 'Energic', and I-Gwam, a composer of 'Keep Me Up'. I expressed my dream of a fateful reunion like the day I first met.

Hwang Min-hyun said, "It is a song that was born by the heart of each member, like the lyrics" We meet again and after the spring breeze ". "It is a bit sad but beautiful to the emotional melody, so it is a good song to listen to in the chilly weather like now."

The album was made in two versions: Adventure and Romance. Adventures included a message that if we are destined to break up, we will fight to the end, and Romance included a message that we are destined to meet again anytime and anywhere, even if we break up.

The album was prepared during Wanna One's three-month world tour and started preparations in earnest after returning home. Ong Seong-wu said, "Fortunately, during the Chuseok holiday, I took a vacation and spent a precious time with Family. Since then, there have been album recordings and choreography of title songs, and I have also filmed reality in Thailand. "

Kang Daniel said, "We talked to each other that the Thailand trip would be the last group trip of Wanna One. I also talked about what was coming, "he said." One day, people who were timed for the day asked me to go on another trip. I want to tell Wanna One members that I have suffered. "

Kang Daniel said, "I will not be able to achieve this goal in a short period of time. I want to be remembered by many people." “I think it would be nice to remember that Wanna One was a good youth,” Yoon added.

'111=1' can be enjoyed at each soundtrack site from 6 pm on this day.