Tale of Fairy' Moon Chae-won, between good girl and mother, "more immersed in filming"

Moon Chae-won is playing Sun Ok Nam in Tale of Fairy which was first broadcast on the 5th.In the play, Moon Chae-won is a genteel barista sheen who has been waiting for the reincarnation of The West for 699 years.After the treeman left the world, he lived alone in the foot of Gyeryongsan for a long time.Moon Chae-won, who plays Sun Ok-nam, shows not only the naughty but also the mother. Especially, Kimi with Kang Mina, who plays her daughter Jum Soon-i, gathered the Sight.I was more saddened by the fact that I had raised I-DLE alone without a jiabi.Moon Chae-won said, I try to be faithful in every situation.The emphasis on acting is that I always miss The West and wait for his memory to return.Thats the only reason Sun Ok-nam has been waiting for 699 years, and I think its a point that runs through both Sun-nyeo and Mom.My mother is not tied to something.It is only important to have a special relationship with my daughter, he said. I have a lot of affection to be immersed in the situation in the drama while shooting.Tale of Fairy is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 pm.

Moon Chae-won is playing Sun Ok Nam in Tale of Fairy' which was first broadcast on the 5th. In the play, Moon Chae-won is a genteel barista sheen who has been waiting for the reincarnation of The West for 699 years. After the treeman left the world, he lived alone in the foot of Gyeryongsan for a long time.

Moon Chae-won, who plays Sun Ok-nam, shows not only the “naughty” but also the “mother.” Especially, Kimi with Kang Mina, who plays her daughter Jum Soon-i, gathered the Sight. I was more saddened by the fact that I had raised I-DLE alone without a jiabi.

Moon Chae-won said, "I try to be faithful in every situation. The emphasis on acting is that I always miss The West and wait for his memory to return. That’s the only reason Sun Ok-nam has been waiting for 699 years, and I think it’s a Point that runs through both Sun-nyeo and Mom.”

"My mother is not tied to something. "It is only important to have a special relationship with my daughter," he said. "I have a lot of affection to be immersed in the situation in the drama while shooting."

Tale of Fairy' is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 pm.