Kim Hyang Gi "" With God, "I was surprised to see the popularity, the number of Insta Followers."

Following Interview3 (after Young-ju), a movie released on the 22nd of this month, titled Young-ju (director Cha Sung-duk, CGV Art House, Provisional Distribution, and Production KARTS Young-ju Production) is a story about the unfamiliar hope that Young-ju, who had lost his parents in a moment due to a traffic accident and had a hard time with his brother, will meet people he should not have met.It is the first feature-length debut by director Cha Sung-duk from the Korea National University of Arts, who has acted as director of director Lee Kyung-mis Mitsu Hongdangmu and No Secrets and has been recognized for his delicate performance as a short film Missing Night.Kim Hyang Gi was cast in Young-ju station and attracted interest before production.Kim Hyang Gi, who started his Actor career in 2006 with the movie Mind, and celebrated his 13th year of debut this year, set a new record of box office called Twin Millions as a series with God.Kim Hyang Gi said in an interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 12th, The popularity of with God was realized (laughing).I was surprised (laughs) that Instagram Followers suddenly increased, she said.Kim Hyang Gi then said: I was surprised that when I was freshly reflexed (going into Instagram), I suddenly had a growing number of Followers: What is this? (laughs).I didnt know it out there very well, but I feel like Im feeling (suddenly because the number of Followers is increasing) just by looking at Instagram. I feel good, but I think I should do well in the future.I dont want to disappoint them, and I think I should do well in my various works.Kim Hyang Gi said, I would like to have something to come to the screenplay rather than the size of the movie, such as the work that is greedy as an actor, the plot, the theme of the work, and the message. Most of the respondents respect my opinion.I read it first, talk to my mother, and then I talk to the company. She doesnt tell me what to do, but she answers what I ask.Its just that Im getting a little bit confused or difficult.In the movie Young-ju, Young-ju is a high school girl who loses her parents in a traffic accident and lives with her only brother (Tang Jun-sang), who is responsible for her brother while doing various things such as mart part-time work even if she gives up her studies.Kim Hyang Gis face, which expresses Young-ju, is full of all the Feelings of complex subtle characters, but she is afraid of life but does not back down.Kim Hyang Gi said, In fact, I do not feel the burden of starring more than I thought.I think I want to do various works, various characters, but I think I can play a high school student even if it is an adult.I think we can do that well in the work that comes in with my proposal, he said.I know that (movie dramas) are not good for me because I am good alone, and I think that if I try hard alone and feel like I have to play a big role alone, I will have a limit.I dont think we should suddenly show a different image because of the adult, he said.tree extract offer
Following Interview3 (after Young-ju), a movie released on the 22nd of this month, titled Young-ju (director Cha Sung-duk, CGV Art House, Provisional Distribution, and Production KARTS Young-ju Production) is a story about the unfamiliar hope that Young-ju, who had lost his parents in a moment due to a traffic accident and had a hard time with his brother, will meet people he should not have met.It is the first feature-length debut by director Cha Sung-duk from the Korea National University of Arts, who has acted as director of director Lee Kyung-mis Mitsu Hongdangmu and No Secrets and has been recognized for his delicate performance as a short film Missing Night.Kim Hyang Gi was cast in Young-ju station and attracted interest before production.Kim Hyang Gi, who started his Actor career in 2006 with the movie Mind, and celebrated his 13th year of debut this year, set a new record of box office called Twin Millions as a series with God.Kim Hyang Gi said in an interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 12th, The popularity of with God was realized (laughing).I was surprised (laughs) that Instagram Followers suddenly increased, she said.Kim Hyang Gi then said: I was surprised that when I was freshly reflexed (going into Instagram), I suddenly had a growing number of Followers: What is this? (laughs).I didnt know it out there very well, but I feel like Im feeling (suddenly because the number of Followers is increasing) just by looking at Instagram. I feel good, but I think I should do well in the future.I dont want to disappoint them, and I think I should do well in my various works.Kim Hyang Gi said, I would like to have something to come to the screenplay rather than the size of the movie, such as the work that is greedy as an actor, the plot, the theme of the work, and the message. Most of the respondents respect my opinion.I read it first, talk to my mother, and then I talk to the company. She doesnt tell me what to do, but she answers what I ask.Its just that Im getting a little bit confused or difficult.In the movie Young-ju, Young-ju is a high school girl who loses her parents in a traffic accident and lives with her only brother (Tang Jun-sang), who is responsible for her brother while doing various things such as mart part-time work even if she gives up her studies.Kim Hyang Gis face, which expresses Young-ju, is full of all the Feelings of complex subtle characters, but she is afraid of life but does not back down.Kim Hyang Gi said, In fact, I do not feel the burden of starring more than I thought.I think I want to do various works, various characters, but I think I can play a high school student even if it is an adult.I think we can do that well in the work that comes in with my proposal, he said.I know that (movie dramas) are not good for me because I am good alone, and I think that if I try hard alone and feel like I have to play a big role alone, I will have a limit.I dont think we should suddenly show a different image because of the adult, he said.tree extract offer

Following Interview3 (after Young-ju), a movie released on the 22nd of this month, titled Young-ju (director Cha Sung-duk, CGV Art House, Provisional Distribution, and Production K’ARTS Young-ju Production) is a story about the unfamiliar hope that Young-ju, who had lost his parents in a moment due to a traffic accident and had a hard time with his brother, will meet people he should not have met.

It is the first feature-length debut by director Cha Sung-duk from the Korea National University of Arts, who has acted as director of director Lee Kyung-mi's Mitsu Hongdangmu and No Secrets and has been recognized for his delicate performance as a short film Missing Night. Kim Hyang Gi was cast in Young-ju station and attracted interest before production.

Kim Hyang Gi, who started his Actor career in 2006 with the movie Mind, and celebrated his 13th year of debut this year, set a new record of box office called 'Twin Millions' as a series with God.

Kim Hyang Gi said in an Interview held at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul on the morning of the 12th, "The popularity of 'with God' was realized (laughing). "I was surprised (laughs) that Instagram Followers suddenly increased," she said.

Kim Hyang Gi then said: "I was surprised that when I was freshly reflexed (going into Instagram), I suddenly had a growing number of Followers: What is this? (laughs). I didn't know it out there very well, but I feel like I'm Feeling (suddenly because the number of Followers is increasing) just by looking at Instagram. I feel good, but I think I should do well in the future. I don’t want to disappoint them, and I think I should do well in my various works.”

Kim Hyang Gi said, "I would like to have something to come to the screenplay rather than the size of the movie, such as the work that is greedy as an Actor, the plot, the theme of the work, and the message." Most of the respondents respect my opinion. I read it first, talk to my mother, and then I talk to the company. She doesn’t tell me what to do, but she answers what I ask. “It’s just that I’m getting a little bit confused or difficult.”

In the movie 'Young-ju', Young-ju is a high school girl who loses her parents in a traffic accident and lives with her only brother (Tang Jun-sang), who is responsible for her brother while doing various things such as mart part-time work even if she gives up her studies. Kim Hyang Gi's face, which expresses Young-ju, is full of all the Feelings of complex subtle Characters, but she is afraid of life but does not back down.

Kim Hyang Gi said, "In fact, I do not feel the burden of starring more than I thought. I think I want to do various works, various Characters, but I think I can play a high school student even if it is an adult. “I think we can do that well in the work that comes in with my proposal,” he said.

“I know that (movie dramas) are not good for me because I am good alone, and I think that if I try hard alone and feel like I have to play a big role alone, I will have a limit. “I don’t think we should suddenly show a different image because of the adult,” he said.

tree extract offer