BTS and EXO Chanyeol and Song Jae-rim and Ahn Jae-hyun.. Cheer for Examinee

Many celebrities cheered for Examinee.First, Song Jae-rim wrote on Instagram on the 15th, The way into the house after the Examinee transport bike resource. Today, the day of the SAT.I will soon be an adult. I congratulate you on coming to a society where there are more questions and answers than the test paper, but there are no wrong answers. BTS cheered on video, saying, I hope that there will be good results by pouring all the things I have prepared for a few years at once.EXO Chanyeol also said, I think Im always thinking that time is going by so fast at this time of year. Did you guys get ready for Examinee?I hope that it will be a day to pour out everything I have prepared so far, no matter what the result is! And I hope that there will be a lot of people to eat together this year.Examinee, you fight.Actor Ahn Jae-hyun added, The origin of the SAT is strong for you who smile like a wild flower with bright and bright light.

Many celebrities cheered for Examinee.

First, Song Jae-rim wrote on Instagram on the 15th, "The way into the House after the Examinee transport bike resource. Today, the day of the SAT. I will soon be an adult. I congratulate you on coming to a society where there are more questions and answers than the test paper, but there are no wrong answers. "

BTS cheered on video, saying, "I hope that there will be good results by pouring all the things I have prepared for a few years at once."

EXO Chanyeol also said, “I think I’m always thinking that time is going by so fast at this time of year. Did you guys get ready for Examinee? I hope that it will be a day to pour out everything I have prepared so far, no matter what the result is! And I hope that there will be a lot of people to eat together this year. Examinee, you fight.”

Actor Ahn Jae-hyun added, "The origin of the SAT is strong for you who smile like a wild flower with bright and bright light."