Song and group also won 'A Beautiful Mind' Wanna One, Male Vocal Award

Wanna One received a vocalist award for the mens trophy for her famous song A Beautiful Mind at the 2018MGA (MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) held at Incheon Namdong Gymnasium on the afternoon of the 6th.Wanna One said: We had no idea if we would get a prize.I am grateful for your big prize as a vocalist.  I am really grateful for loving A Beautiful Mind album.  Thank you for loving the song.I will work harder, he added.

Wanna One received a vocalist award for the men's trophy for her famous song 'A Beautiful Mind' at the 2018mga (MBC Plus X Genie Music Awards) held at Incheon Namdong Gymnasium on the afternoon of the 6th.

Wanna One said: "We had no idea if we would get a prize. I am grateful for your big prize as a vocalist. "" I am really grateful for loving 'A Beautiful Mind' album. "" Thank you for loving the song. I will work harder," he added.