'Power Time' Son Jun-ho "'Elizabeth' is on stage with his wife Kim So-hyun"

Ok Joo Hyun, Lee Ji Hoon and Son Jun Ho appeared on SBS Power FM Choi Hwa Jungs Power Time broadcast on the 20th.On this day, Son Jun-ho said, It is not a lot, but there are days when we stand together. However, Elizabeth is the same whether Kim So-hyun or Ock Joo-hyun Lee Ji-hoon said, When I practiced, it was different. If I had a sense of tension or freshness when I was practicing with others, I was more familiar with Kim So-hyun than trembling.I told him that part and he fixed it right after the next day, he said.Son Jun-ho said, You can concentrate. He asked, Did you fight yesterday? I almost fought because of my brother, but I overcame it with acting.

Ok Joo Hyun, Lee Ji Hoon and Son Jun Ho appeared on SBS Power FM 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time' broadcast on the 20th.

On this day, Son Jun-ho said, "It is not a lot, but there are days when we stand together." However, Elizabeth is the same whether Kim So-hyun or Ock Joo-hyun "

Lee Ji-hoon said, "When I practiced, it was different. If I had a sense of tension or freshness when I was practicing with others, I was more familiar with Kim So-hyun than trembling. I told him that part and he fixed it right after the next day," he said.

Son Jun-ho said, "You can concentrate." He asked, "Did you fight yesterday?" I almost fought because of my brother, but I overcame it with acting. "