Ko Min-si is "the happiest when standing in front of Camera."

Actor Ko Min-si boasted his true charm.Actor Ko Min-shi, who is appearing as the character Kwon Yuri, who is obsessed with Kim Moo Young (Seo In-kook), who saved himself from TVNs 100 Million Stars from the Sky (directed by Yoo Jae-won/playplayplayed by Song Hye-jin/production studio dragon), released an interview with a pictorial with the magazine First Look.In the public picture, Goryeong is staring at Camera in a comfortable pose with Supernatural styling in khaki knit.The strange charm that is filled with beautiful appearance and full eyes captures the gaze of the viewer.In an interview with the photo shoot, Ko Min-si said, There was a lot of burden and anxiety about the person Kwon Yuri, who holds the key to the incident, until the filming of the 100 million stars from the sky, which is currently on air.So I was really prepared, and I went to Character, looking for similar tones and content, and talking to the bishop and staff enough, he said.Kwon Yuri is similar to me, but it was not easy to live a dramatic life that I have never experienced.Still, I feel fun playing because I am a person of personality and atmosphere that is very contrary to the roles I have played in the meantime.I am going to concentrate on the end of the shooting and try to express it well. In addition, Ko Min-shi said that he felt the pleasure of acting while repeating his work, and that he was in a more serious attitude.I think I should be able to learn various things and change them into my own color while watching various works and good performances, he said. It seems like an obvious determination, but I recall it every day.Lets try constantly without losing the heart that I wanted to postpone for the first time.Anyway, I am the happiest when I am on the set, standing in front of Camera. Ko Min-shi, who is showing a new presence through various works such as Witch and tvN Live, is showing off his genuine humanity through interviews with the public photos and is getting anticipation for his future moves.The pictorials and interviews that can meet the charm of Goryeong City can be found in First Look 166first look offer

Actor Ko Min-si boasted his true charm.

Actor Ko Min-shi, who is appearing as the Character Kwon Yuri, who is obsessed with Kim Moo Young (Seo In-kook), who saved himself from TVN's "100 Million Stars from the Sky" (directed by Yoo Jae-won/playplayplayed by Song Hye-jin/production studio dragon), released an interview with a pictorial with the magazine First Look.

In the public picture, Goryeong is staring at Camera in a comfortable pose with Supernatural styling in khaki knit. The strange charm that is filled with beautiful appearance and full eyes captures the gaze of the viewer.

In an interview with the photo shoot, Ko Min-si said, There was a lot of burden and anxiety about the person Kwon Yuri, who holds the key to the incident, until the filming of the 100 million stars from the sky, which is currently on air. “So I was really prepared, and I went to Character, looking for similar tones and content, and talking to the bishop and staff enough,” he said.

"Kwon Yuri is similar to me, but it was not easy to live a dramatic life that I have never experienced. Still, I feel fun playing because I am a person of personality and atmosphere that is very contrary to the roles I have played in the meantime. I am going to concentrate on the end of the shooting and try to express it well. "

In addition, Ko Min-shi said that he felt the pleasure of acting while repeating his work, and that he was in a more serious attitude. "I think I should be able to learn various things and change them into my own color while watching various works and good performances," he said. "It seems like an obvious determination, but I recall it every day. Let's try constantly without losing the heart that I wanted to postpone for the first time. Anyway, I am the happiest when I am on the set, standing in front of Camera. "

Ko Min-shi, who is showing a new presence through various works such as 'Witch' and tvN 'Live', is showing off his genuine humanity through interviews with the public photos and is getting anticipation for his future moves.

The pictorials and interviews that can meet the charm of Goryeong City can be found in 'First Look' 166

first look offer