My Little Old Boy': Bengers admired Lee Min-jung Beautiful look "Lee Byung-hun was hit by Bae Suzy"

Actor Lee Min-jung appeared on My Little Old Boy.Lee Min-jung appeared as a guest on SBS My Little Old Boy on the 25th.In the appearance of Lee Min-jung, mothers admired the idea, saying, I really like it.I have foresaw her success from the moment Lee Min-jung first appeared.Kim s mother repeatedly praised Lee Min - jung s beautiful looks, saying, Lee Min - jung is beautiful and the world knows everything.Tonyans mother said, Lee Byung-hun was Bae Suzy.

Actor Lee Min-jung appeared on My Little Old Boy.

Lee Min-jung appeared as a guest on SBS My Little Old Boy' on the 25th.

In the appearance of Lee Min-jung, mothers admired the idea, saying, "I really like it. I have foresaw her success from the moment Lee Min-jung first appeared.

Kim 's mother repeatedly praised Lee Min - jung' s Beautiful looks, saying, "Lee Min - jung is beautiful and the world knows everything."

Tonyan's mother said, "Lee Byung-hun was Bae Suzy."