'Hattoo' Wanna One Ong Seong-wu and Kang Daniel, Hyojadol certification..."I bought House to my parents."

Wanna One Ong Seong-wu and Kang Daniel revealed their filial piety.Wanna One appeared on KBS <Happy Together> on the 15th. Ong Seong-wu said, I just gave my parents a house.If there was a house, there should be a bed. There was no room for bed in the house I lived in.I have a space now, so I have to buy beds, but he kept sleeping on the floor.I persuaded my parents to buy a bed, said Ong-woo, adding, I bought air conditioners and TVs because I was my mothers birthday this time.Kang Daniel also said, I recently presented my mother with a house. Im going to buy a wider place next year.

Wanna One Ong Seong-wu and Kang Daniel revealed their filial piety.

Wanna One appeared on KBS <Happy Together> on the 15th. Ong Seong-wu said, "I just gave my parents a House."

“If there was a House, there should be a bed. There was no room for bed in the House I lived in. “I have a space now, so I have to buy beds, but he kept sleeping on the floor.”

“I persuaded my parents to buy a bed,” said Ong-woo, adding, “I bought air conditioners and TVs because I was my mother’s birthday this time.”

Kang Daniel also said, “I recently presented my mother with a House. I’m going to buy a wider place next year.”