'Hattoo 4' Wanna One, Kang Daniel Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend to Love Live! Confessions from the broadcast controversy

In Hattoo 4, the group Wanna One devastated the house theater with laughter with an unusual sense of entertainment.On the 15th, KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4) was featured by Wanna One (Kang Daniel, Park Jihoon, Lee Dae-hui, Kim Jae-hwan, Ong Sung-woo, Park Woo-jin, Ry Kwan-rin, Yoon Ji-sung, Hwang Min-hyun, Bae Jin-young and Ha Sung-woon). Its decorated with a special feature.Actor Han Eun-jung and comedian Kim Ji-hye took on the special MC.On the day of the broadcast, Kang Daniel said, Before the debut, Wanna One is back in the first airwave entertainment that appeared in full.He said, I have been sent to the artist every time I think of Episode, he said.In the meantime, Rygwanrin showed excellent talk skills in high-quality Korean, attracting the attention of viewers.Ha Sung-woon also unveiled the deadly Model, Back View, which sang Kang Daniels Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend Missunderstood.Kang Daniel said, I was rumored to have a girlfriend with Kang Daniel, who was photographed by Model, Back View, who was doing a shoulder to Ha Sung-woon.In addition, Ha Sung-woon said, I had been dashed by Jun Hyun-moo before my debut.Jun Hyun-moo said that he was ideal after seeing my Model, Back View. The first hitter, Yoon Ji-sung, said, I gave my mother a card and she toured the department store.I called because the unexpected amounts came by text, but my mother cut off the card on the spot.However, the next day, my brother called to see if the card would be reissued. Lovelys pronoun, Park Jihoon said, When I play Lovely these days, Hyunta comes, attracting the attention of viewers.Park Jihoon, who became an adult this year, said, I am 20 years old and I feel like an adult, so it is not easy to love.In addition, Ha Sung-woon also opened up about the controversy over the last Love Live! broadcast, saying, My brother had a bad nickname for my work.I wanted to solve Misunderstood. Ry Kwan-rin said, It is the person who said what Misunderstood can say.I spoke so that it sounded when the pronunciation was not good. I was sorry that my brother had received the misunderstood. The talk of Wanna One, which was unfolded on this day, and the sense of Manleb entertainment that has been accumulated in the meantime, made viewers navel.In addition, their storm Eokbang and the Lovely & Makdan parade, which are hard to see anywhere, have filled the house theater with colorful laughter.

In 'Hattoo 4', the group Wanna One devastated the house theater with laughter with an unusual sense of entertainment.

On the 15th, KBS2 entertainment program 'Happy Together 4' (hereinafter referred to as 'Hattoo 4') was featured by Wanna One (Kang Daniel, Park Jihoon, Lee Dae-hui, Kim Jae-hwan, Ong Sung-woo, Park Woo-jin, Ry Kwan-rin, Yoon Ji-sung, Hwang Min-hyun, Bae Jin-young and Ha Sung-woon). It's decorated with a special feature. Actor Han Eun-jung and comedian Kim Ji-hye took on the special MC.

On the day of the broadcast, Kang Daniel said, "Before the debut, Wanna One is back in the first airwave entertainment that appeared in full." He said, "I have been sent to the artist every time I think of Episode," he said. In the meantime, Rygwanrin showed excellent talk skills in high-quality Korean, attracting the attention of viewers.

Ha Sung-woon also unveiled the deadly Model, Back View, which sang Kang Daniel's Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend' Missunderstood. Kang Daniel said, "I was rumored to have a girlfriend with Kang Daniel, who was photographed by Model, Back View, who was doing a shoulder to Ha Sung-woon." In addition, Ha Sung-woon said, "I had been dashed by Jun Hyun-moo before my debut." Jun Hyun-moo said that he was ideal after seeing my Model, Back View. "

The first hitter, Yoon Ji-sung, said, "I gave my mother a card and she toured the department store. I called because the unexpected amounts came by text, but my mother cut off the card on the spot. However, the next day, my brother called to see if the card would be reissued. "

"Lovely's pronoun," Park Jihoon said, "When I play Lovely these days, 'Hyunta' comes," attracting the attention of viewers. Park Jihoon, who became an adult this year, said, "I am 20 years old and I feel like an adult, so it is not easy to love."

In addition, Ha Sung-woon also opened up about the controversy over the last Love Live! broadcast, saying, "My brother had a bad nickname for my work. I wanted to solve Misunderstood. "Ry Kwan-rin said," It is the person who said what Misunderstood can say. I spoke so that it sounded when the pronunciation was not good. I was sorry that my brother had received the Misunderstood. "

The talk of Wanna One, which was unfolded on this day, and the sense of Manleb entertainment that has been accumulated in the meantime, made viewers navel. In addition, their storm 'Eokbang' and the Lovely & Makdan parade, which are hard to see anywhere, have filled the house theater with colorful laughter.