'Hatu 4' Wanna One, a sense of entertainment ..11 From charm to dancing

On the 15th broadcast of KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4), Wanna One complete was launched and decorated with Wanna One Special.Kang Daniel expressed his expectation that Before his debut, he was re-emerged in the first airwave entertainment that was featured by Wanna One Complete.Expectations were followed by a broadcast.Kang Daniel said that he is greedy for broadcasting these days, and that he sent it to the artist whenever he thought of Episode. He burned his desire for entertainment and Leigh Guanlin showed excellent talk skills in high-quality Korean.Ha Sung-woon has released the deadly Model, Back View, which sang Kang Daniels girlfriend Missunderstood.Kang Daniel said, I was rumored to have a girlfriend Kang Daniel because of the Model and Back View that I was doing a shoulder to Ha Sung-woon.In addition, Ha Sung-woon said, I had been dashed by Jun Hyun-moo before my debut. I have been dressed in a program before my debut.Jun Hyun-moo said that my model, Back View, was ideal. He was surprised to reveal more female model and Back View than women.In Friends Restaurant, Park Mi-sun, Sung Hoon, Yoo Sun-ho, Rimer - Ahn Hyun-mo left a video letter to Ong Seong-wu, Ong Seong-wu - Ha Sung-woon, Wanna One, Lee Dae-hui - Park Woo-jin respectively.The teams mouth-watering meal, which answered the correct answer, caught the eye by raising the viewers desire for a late-night meal, and the Wanna One Talk Battle was also held with a free pass ticket.I gave my mother a card and she went on a tour of the department store, and I called her because the unexpected amounts came by text, but her mother cut the card off on the spot.But the next day, my brother called me to see if he would reissue the card. Park Jihoon, a pronoun of affection, attracted the attention of viewers by saying that the stringent hit comes when you are charming these days.Park Jihoon, who became an adult this year, said, It is not easy to be charming because I am 20 years old and I feel adult. He showed a sexy version of Storage in My Heart.Ha Sung-woon also opened up about the controversy over the last live broadcast. My brother has a bad nickname for my work.I wanted to unravel Misunderstood, said Rygwan, who said, Im the one who said something that could be Misunderstood.I was sorry that you had received the misunderstood Misunderstood, he added, but I was sorry that you had been given the wrong word.In the Click Click Challenge, Wanna One caught the eye by showing cute charm and dancing to achieve a million views.Their charming and dancing parade, which was held with relays, made viewers go up to the temple.The talk of Wanna One, which has been unfolding without any audio, and the sense of Manleb entertainment that has been accumulated in the meantime, have made viewers navel.Happy Together 4 is broadcast every Thursday at 11:10 pm.

On the 15th broadcast of KBS 2TV Happy Together 4' (hereinafter referred to as 'Hattoo 4'), Wanna One complete was launched and decorated with 'Wanna One Special'. Kang Daniel expressed his expectation that "Before his debut, he was re-emerged in the first airwave entertainment that was featured by Wanna One Complete."

Expectations were followed by a broadcast. Kang Daniel said that he is greedy for broadcasting these days, and that he sent it to the artist whenever he thought of Episode. He burned his desire for entertainment and Leigh Guanlin showed excellent talk skills in high-quality Korean. Ha Sung-woon has released the deadly Model, Back View, which sang Kang Daniel's girlfriend' Missunderstood. Kang Daniel said, "I was rumored to have a girlfriend Kang Daniel because of the Model and Back View that I was doing a shoulder to Ha Sung-woon." In addition, Ha Sung-woon said, "I had been dashed by Jun Hyun-moo before my debut." "I have been dressed in a program before my debut. Jun Hyun-moo said that my Model, Back View, was ideal. "He was surprised to reveal more female model and Back View than women.

In 'Friends' Restaurant', Park Mi-sun, Sung Hoon, Yoo Sun-ho, Rimer - Ahn Hyun-mo left a video letter to Ong Seong-wu, Ong Seong-wu - Ha Sung-woon, Wanna One, Lee Dae-hui - Park Woo-jin respectively. The team's mouth-watering meal, which answered the correct answer, caught the eye by raising the viewers' desire for a late-night meal, and the Wanna One Talk Battle was also held with a free pass ticket. “I gave my mother a card and she went on a tour of the department store, and I called her because the unexpected amounts came by text, but her mother cut the card off on the spot. But the next day, my brother called me to see if he would reissue the card. "

Park Jihoon, a pronoun of affection, attracted the attention of viewers by saying that "the stringent hit comes when you are charming these days." Park Jihoon, who became an adult this year, said, "It is not easy to be charming because I am 20 years old and I feel adult." He showed a sexy version of 'Storage in My Heart'.

Ha Sung-woon also opened up about the controversy over the last live broadcast. "My brother has a bad nickname for my work. “I wanted to unravel Misunderstood,” said Rygwan, who said, “I’m the one who said something that could be Misunderstood. “I was sorry that you had received the Misunderstood Misunderstood,” he added, “but I was sorry that you had been given the wrong word.”

In the Click Click Challenge, Wanna One caught the eye by showing cute charm and dancing to achieve a million views. Their charming and dancing parade, which was held with relays, made viewers go up to the temple. The talk of Wanna One, which has been unfolding without any audio, and the sense of Manleb entertainment that has been accumulated in the meantime, have made viewers navel.

Happy Together 4 is broadcast every Thursday at 11:10 pm.