'Hattoo 4' Wanna One, # Eat # Dance # Honest Confession # Adorable .. Legends

The brother group Wanna One of Hattoo devastated the house theater with laughter with the strongest talk and unusual sense of entertainment.The broadcast of KBS2 Happy Together (hereinafter referred to as Hatu 4), which is a Thursday nights fascination with the strong love of viewers, was featured as Wanna One Special, which was launched by Wanna One complete.Special MC Han Eun-jung - Kim Ji-hye and other artistic stone Wanna Ones big success shot the audiences laughter properly.On the day of the broadcast, Kang Daniel said, Before my debut, I am new to the first airwave entertainment that Wanna One has appeared.He said that he is greedy for broadcasting these days, and that he sent it to the artist every time he thought of Episode.In the meantime, Rygwanrin showed excellent talk skills in high-quality Korean, attracting the attention of viewers.Ha Sung-woon has released the deadly Model, Back View, which sang Kang Daniels girlfriend Missunderstood.Kang Daniel said, I was rumored to have a woman friend Kang Daniel with Model and Back View, who are doing shoulder-to-shoulder work for Ha Sung-woon.In addition, Ha Sung-woon said, I had been dashed by Jun Hyun-moo before my debut. I have been dressed in a program before my debut.Jun Hyun-moo said that my model, Back View, was ideal. He was surprised to reveal more female model and Back View than women.The first hitter was Yoon Ji-sung, who was a winner of the Wanna One Talk Battle, which was a free pass for the Friends Restaurant.I gave my mother a card and she went on a tour of the department store, and I called her because the unexpected amounts came by text, and she cut it off on the spot.But the next day, my brother called me to see if he would reissue the card. Park Jihoon, a pronoun of Lovely, attracted the attention of viewers by saying that the hit comes when I play Lovely these days.Park Jihoon, who became an adult this year, said, I am 20 years old and I feel like an adult, so it is not easy to love. He showed a sexy version of Storage in My Heart.In addition, Ha Sung-woon also opened up about the controversy over the last live broadcast. My brother has a bad nickname because of my work.I wanted to unravel Misunderstood, said Rygwan, who said, Im the one who said something that could be Misunderstood.I was sorry that you had received the misunderstood Misunderstood, he added, but I was sorry that you had been given the wrong word.In Friend Restaurant, Park Mi-sun, Sung-hoon, Yoo Sun-ho, Rimer - Ahn Hyun-mo left a video letter to Ong Sung-woo, Ong Sung-woo - Ha Sung-woon, Wanna One, Lee Dae-hui - Park Woo-jin respectively.The teams mouth-watering food that answered the correct answer caught the eye by raising the desire of the viewers.In addition, in the Click Click Challenge, Wanna One caught the eye by showing cute Lovely and dancing to achieve a million views.Their Lovely & Mak Dance parade, which was held as a relay, made viewers go up their mouths.The talk of Wanna One, which has been unfolding without any gap in the audio, and the sense of entertainment that has been accumulated in the meantime, have made viewers catch Horny Family.In addition, the stormy food of the people who are not buying the body such as the stormy food and the Lovely & Mak Dance Parade, which is hard to see anywhere, filled the house theater with colorful laughter.In various SNS and online communities, Wanna One in Hattoo is also the best, Honny Family laughed today, I am so good at talking. Is next weeks special MC a ligurine?, I eat very well.I want to do it tomorrow morning.  I have a lot of members, so I did not know how many episodes went by,  Wanna One is going to come out again? KBS2 Happy Together is broadcast every Thursday night at 11:10 pm.

The brother group Wanna One of Hattoo devastated the house theater with laughter with the strongest talk and unusual sense of entertainment.

The broadcast of KBS2 Happy Together (hereinafter referred to as Hatu 4), which is a Thursday night's fascination with the strong love of viewers, was featured as Wanna One Special, which was launched by Wanna One complete. Special MC Han Eun-jung - Kim Ji-hye and other artistic stone Wanna One's big success shot the audience's laughter properly.

On the day of the broadcast, Kang Daniel said, "Before my debut, I am new to the first airwave entertainment that Wanna One has appeared." He said that he is greedy for broadcasting these days, and that he sent it to the artist every time he thought of Episode. In the meantime, Rygwanrin showed excellent talk skills in high-quality Korean, attracting the attention of viewers.

Ha Sung-woon has released the deadly Model, Back View, which sang Kang Daniel's girlFriend' Missunderstood. Kang Daniel said, "I was rumored to have a woman Friend Kang Daniel with Model and Back View, who are doing shoulder-to-shoulder work for Ha Sung-woon." In addition, Ha Sung-woon said, "I had been dashed by Jun Hyun-moo before my debut." "I have been dressed in a program before my debut. Jun Hyun-moo said that my Model, Back View, was ideal. "He was surprised to reveal more female model and Back View than women.

The first hitter was Yoon Ji-sung, who was a winner of the Wanna One Talk Battle, which was a free pass for the Friends Restaurant. “I gave my mother a card and she went on a tour of the department store, and I called her because the unexpected amounts came by text, and she cut it off on the spot. But the next day, my brother called me to see if he would reissue the card. "

Park Jihoon, a pronoun of Lovely, attracted the attention of viewers by saying that "the hit comes when I play Lovely these days." Park Jihoon, who became an adult this year, said, "I am 20 years old and I feel like an adult, so it is not easy to love." He showed a sexy version of 'Storage in My Heart'.

In addition, Ha Sung-woon also opened up about the controversy over the last live broadcast. "My brother has a bad nickname because of my work. “I wanted to unravel Misunderstood,” said Rygwan, who said, “I’m the one who said something that could be Misunderstood. “I was sorry that you had received the Misunderstood Misunderstood,” he added, “but I was sorry that you had been given the wrong word.”

In 'Friend Restaurant', Park Mi-sun, Sung-hoon, Yoo Sun-ho, Rimer - Ahn Hyun-mo left a video letter to Ong Sung-woo, Ong Sung-woo - Ha Sung-woon, Wanna One, Lee Dae-hui - Park Woo-jin respectively. The team's mouth-watering food that answered the correct answer caught the eye by raising the desire of the viewers. In addition, in the 'Click Click Challenge', Wanna One caught the eye by showing cute Lovely and dancing to achieve a million views. Their Lovely & Mak Dance parade, which was held as a relay, made viewers go up their mouths.

The talk of Wanna One, which has been unfolding without any gap in the audio, and the sense of entertainment that has been accumulated in the meantime, have made viewers catch Horny Family. In addition, the stormy food of the people who are not buying the body such as the stormy food and the Lovely & Mak Dance Parade, which is hard to see anywhere, filled the house theater with colorful laughter.

In various SNS and online communities, "Wanna One in Hattoo is also the best", "Honny Family laughed today, I am so good at talking. Is next week's special MC a ligurine?", "I eat very well. I want to do it tomorrow morning. "" I have a lot of members, so I did not know how many episodes went by, "" Wanna One is going to come out again? "

KBS2 'Happy Together' is broadcast every Thursday night at 11:10 pm.