'Haitu 4' EXO Sehun "Yoo Jae-Suk, I bought TV as a gift for moving,

KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4) will feature BOA, Shiny Key, EXO Baekhyun & Sehun and NCT Taeyong & Representation, including Special MC Lee Soo-geun.MCs are flying to SM building in Cheongdam. EXO Sehun says, I can not move because of Yoo Jae-Suk.Sehun says, Yoo Jae-Suk said he would buy me a TV as a gift for moving, and he told me, Never buy it. But I havent heard anything from you so far.Lee Soo-geun and BOA cleanly summarize the situation, saying, If Sehun chooses TV, Yoo Jae-Suk can transfer the account. There is a TV worth 32 million won these days.Sehun leaves a meaningful statement to Yoo Jae-Suk after the break, saying, I do not want to continue buying TV.Sehun goes to episode Falsify, saying, If you buy TV, my episode will disappear.EXO Baekhyun says, Sehuns desire for entertainment is increasing these days.

KBS 2TV Happy Together 4 (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 4) will feature BOA, Shiny Key, EXO Baekhyun & Sehun and NCT Taeyong & Representation, including Special MC Lee Soo-geun.

MCs are flying to SM building in Cheongdam. EXO Sehun says, "I can not move because of Yoo Jae-Suk." Sehun says, “Yoo Jae-Suk said he would buy me a TV as a gift for moving, and he told me, ‘Never buy it.’ But I haven’t heard anything from you so far.” Lee Soo-geun and BOA cleanly summarize the situation, saying, "If Sehun chooses TV, Yoo Jae-Suk can transfer the account." "There is a TV worth 32 million won these days."

Sehun leaves a meaningful statement to Yoo Jae-Suk after the break, saying, "I do not want to continue buying TV." Sehun goes to episode Falsify, saying, "If you buy TV, my episode will disappear." EXO Baekhyun says, "Sehun's desire for entertainment is increasing these days."