'Hattoo 4' Kang Daniel "Get Misunderstood in the past as Daniel Henney...SAD"

In Happy Together 4, Wanna One member Kang Daniel said he had been Misunderstood by Daniel Henney in the past.Wanna One appeared as a guest in KBS 2TV entertainment program Happy Together 4 which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 15th.Kim Ji-hye and Han Eun-jung also appeared as Special MCs.On the day of the broadcast, Kang Daniel confessed to the humiliated episode. I went to eat pork belly with the company.It was near Gangnam, but there are so many ADs I took there. Kang Daniel said, Theres a beer AD I took at the pork belly house. I was sitting with my mask off.Thats Friend. Daniel Henney said, This is what youre doing. He said that Daniel Henney took the beer AD just before.MC Jeon Hyun-moo laughed when he said, The company only uses Daniel. Is it Daniel next?

In Happy Together 4', Wanna One member Kang Daniel said he hAD been Misunderstood by Daniel Henney in the past.

Wanna One appeared as a guest in KBS 2TV entertainment program Happy Together 4' which was broADcasted on the afternoon of the 15th. Kim Ji-hye and Han Eun-jung also appeared as Special MCs.

On the day of the broADcast, Kang Daniel confessed to the humiliated episode. "I went to eat pork belly with the company. It was near Gangnam, but there are so many ADs I took there. "

Kang Daniel said, "There's a beer AD I took at the pork belly house. I was sitting with my mask off. That's Friend. Daniel Henney said, "This is what you're doing." He said that Daniel Henney took the beer AD just before. MC Jeon Hyun-moo laughed when he said, "The company only uses Daniel. Is it Daniel next?"