'The 4'in the group Wanna One this for to poised.

<p>15 days afternoon broadcast KBS 2TV arts program the 4in the group Wanna One this appeared as a guest. Or Kim JI-Hye and Han is a special MC.</p><p>This day in the broadcast, Lee Dae-hwi with entertainers but to have said. His usual mask and makeup should also hold well not. Lee Dae-hwi is a once in Garosugil to walk alone, some people see me and Lee Dae-hwi.Called.the story began.</p><p>This is however beside one person thats Lee Dae-hwi? What that looks like, because he said,..... and new feelings even worse. MC Yoo Jae-Suk then its me ending pose of show he did. Now, even once, Show me,he said. Lee Dae-hwi then the face is finished before this wasashamed and posing for the laugh, I found myself.</p><p>River Daniel also humiliation that was episode 릍 confide in me. He said: the company most like pork belly to eat liver. Gangnam near Was there, I took the AD Real lot.she said.</p><p>This forced Daniel pork belly so I take a beer AD. Some of these take off the mask and sit back. My heart know I hoped, my parents have seen a lot of people. That friend was right!. Daniel Henny this?and the disappointment was heart to Rob the store. He was a beer AD, Daniel Henney family on the verge of was taken, he said. MC and current Affairs and the company that Daniel only write me. Next best is Daniel?Say laugh, I found myself.</p><p>Park JI-Hoon fans, who was a BTS member dining with friends was revealed. He was like now the game in between. Nowadays, busy in the wrong, Jin and became friends,he said.</p><p>Line pipe is actor Jang Dong-Gun, such as the gym to the other. He said, Sir, you have such a pretty look thank you so much. How long before a polio movie premiere also was involved,he said.</p><p>Huang people Hyun, Park Seo-joon and resembling font as a past fan mistaken for the enemy are revealed. One fan on your own gift and letter gave out, Park Seo-joon in a letter written to was. He gifts back Park Seo-joon, returned to me.</p>

15 days afternoon broadcast KBS 2TV arts program 'The 4'in the group Wanna One this appeared as a guest.Or Kim JI-Hye and Han is a special MC.This day in the broadcast, Lee Dae-hwi with entertainers but to have said.