"Hato 4" Wanna One, complete strike.

On the afternoon of the 15th, KBS 2TV entertainment program Happy Together 4 appeared as a guest of the group Wanna One, and Kim Ji-hye and Han Eun-jung appeared as special MCs.On the same day, Lee Dae-hwi said, I tried to quit as an entertainer. He said, I usually go around without masks and makeup.Lee Dae-hwi said, Once I am walking alone on the roadside, some people are looking at me and saying, Is not it Lee Dae-hwi?Then he said, Is that Lee Dae-hwi? What does he look like? MC Yoo Jae-seok said, I should have shown the ending pose for me then.Show me now. Lee Dae-hwi laughed, posing shamefully, saying, It was before my face was completed. I went to eat pork belly with the company, and it was near Gangnam, and there are so many ADs I took, he said.Theres a beer ad I took at the pork belly house, too, and I was sitting with my mask off purpose. I wanted you to know, but my aunt said, Ive seen a lot of people.Thats him. Daniel Henney. He said he was disappointed. He said Daniel Henney took the beer ad just before.MC Jeon Hyun-moo said, The company only uses Daniel. Is it Choi Daniel next?Park Ji-hoon said, We are playing games now, and I am not in contact with you because I am busy these days, but I have become close to my brother.Im so grateful that youve been so pretty, he said. I just participated in the premiere of the movie, he said.Hwang Min-hyun said, I have mistaken my fans in the past because they resemble Park Seo-joon. One fan gave me gifts and letters, but it turned out to be a letter written to Park Seo-joon.He said he returned the gift to Park Seo-joon again.

On the afternoon of the 15th, KBS 2TV entertainment program 'Happy Together 4' appeared as a guest of the group Wanna One, and Kim Ji-hye and Han Eun-jung appeared as special MCs.

On the same day, Lee Dae-hwi said, "I tried to quit as an entertainer." He said, "I usually go around without masks and makeup." Lee Dae-hwi said, "Once I am walking alone on the roADside, some people are looking at me and saying, 'Is not it Lee Dae-hwi?'"

Then he said, "Is that Lee Dae-hwi? What does he look like?" MC Yoo Jae-seok said, "I should have shown the ending pose for me then. Show me now. "Lee Dae-hwi laughed, posing shamefully, saying," It was before my face was completed. "

"I went to eat pork belly with the company, and it was near Gangnam, and there are so many ADs I took," he said.

"There's a beer AD I took at the pork belly house, too, and I was sitting with my mask off purpose. I wanted you to know, but my aunt said, 'I've seen a lot of people. That's him. Daniel Henney. "He said he was disappointed. He said Daniel Henney took the beer AD just before. MC Jeon Hyun-moo said, "The company only uses Daniel. Is it Choi Daniel next?"

Park Ji-hoon said, "We are playing games now, and I am not in contact with you because I am busy these days, but I have become close to my brother."

"I'm so grateful that you've been so pretty," he said. "I just participated in the premiere of the movie," he said.

Hwang Min-hyun said, "I have mistaken my fans in the past because they resemble Park Seo-joon." One fan gave me gifts and letters, but it turned out to be a letter written to Park Seo-joon. He said he returned the gift to Park Seo-joon again.