Happy Together' Wanna One Table Performing Arts # Eating # Meal # Dance # Honest Confession #

Group Wanna One has released their own talk and entertainment.On the 15th, KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together (hereinafter referred to as Hatu 4), a special feature of Wanna One, which was staged by the group Wanna One, was staged.On the day of the broadcast, member Kang Daniel said, Before my debut, I am new to the first airwave entertainment that Wanna One has appeared.He also said that he has a desire for broadcasting these days, saying, I sent it to the artist every time I thought of Episode.Member Ha Sung-woon released Model, Back View, who sang Kang Daniels girlfriend Missunderstood.Kang Daniel said, I was rumored to have a girlfriend Kang Daniel because I was photographed by Model and Back View who were shouldering Ha Sung-woon.In addition, Ha Sung-woon said, I had been dashed by Jun Hyun-moo before my debut.Jun Hyun-moo said that he was ideal after seeing my Model, Back View. The first hitter was Yoon Ji-sung, a member of the team, who said, I gave my card to my mother and she traveled to the department store.I called because the unexpected amounts came by text, but my mother cut off the card on the spot.But the next day, my brother called me to see if he would reissue the card. When youre having a good time these days, youre getting a good time, said Park Jihoon, a member of the group.Park Jihoon, who became an adult in 2018, showed a sexy version of Storage in My Heart, saying, It is not easy to be charming because I am 20 years old and I feel adult.In addition, Ha Sung-woon also spoke about the controversy over the last live broadcast. My brother has a bad nickname for my work.I wanted to solve Misunderstood. Member Li Kwanlin said, The person who said something that Misunderstood can say is me.I was sorry that you had received the misunderstood Misunderstood, he added, but I was sorry that you had been given the wrong word.Meanwhile, <Happy Together> is broadcast every Thursday at 11:10 pm.

Group Wanna One has released their own talk and entertainment.

On the 15th, KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together (hereinafter referred to as Hatu 4), a special feature of Wanna One, which was staged by the group Wanna One, was staged.

On the day of the broadcast, member Kang Daniel said, "Before my debut, I am new to the first airwave entertainment that Wanna One has appeared." He also said that he has a desire for broadcasting these days, saying, "I sent it to the artist every time I thought of Episode."

Member Ha Sung-woon released Model, Back View, who sang Kang Daniel's girlfriend' Missunderstood. Kang Daniel said, "I was rumored to have a girlfriend Kang Daniel because I was photographed by Model and Back View who were shouldering Ha Sung-woon." In addition, Ha Sung-woon said, "I had been dashed by Jun Hyun-moo before my debut." Jun Hyun-moo said that he was ideal after seeing my Model, Back View. "

The first hitter was Yoon Ji-sung, a member of the team, who said, "I gave my card to my mother and she traveled to the department store. I called because the unexpected amounts came by text, but my mother cut off the card on the spot. But the next day, my brother called me to see if he would reissue the card. "

“When you’re having a good time these days, you’re getting a good time,” said Park Jihoon, a member of the group. Park Jihoon, who became an adult in 2018, showed a sexy version of 'Storage in My Heart', saying, "It is not easy to be charming because I am 20 years old and I feel adult."

In addition, Ha Sung-woon also spoke about the controversy over the last live broadcast. "My brother has a bad nickname for my work. I wanted to solve Misunderstood. "Member Li Kwanlin said," The person who said something that Misunderstood can say is me. “I was sorry that you had received the Misunderstood Misunderstood,” he added, “but I was sorry that you had been given the wrong word.”

Meanwhile, <Happy Together> is broadcast every Thursday at 11:10 pm.