Happy Together' Wanna One Park Jihoon "Mask - don't wear a hat and go out...I can't find out."

Happy Together Wanna One Park Jihoon confessed that people do not recognize when wearing comfortably.On KBS 2 Happy Together broadcast on the 15th, Wanna One complete was launched with special MC Han Eun-jung and Kim Ji Hye as Wanna One Special.Park Jihoon said, I think there is no difference before and after makeup. Rather, if you wear a mask and wear a hat, people look at you.On the contrary, if Mask does not wear a hat, he will look like a general person. If you are wearing too nice, you may recognize it better, but if you are wearing Robin Hood, you will not recognize it, Park Jihoon added.I do not even look at people even if I go out comfortably, said Rygwanlin. Among them, Bae Jin-young laughed, saying, I recognized everything.

Happy Together Wanna One Park Jihoon confessed that people do not recognize when wearing comfortably.

On KBS 2 'Happy Together' broadcast on the 15th, Wanna One complete was launched with special MC Han Eun-jung and Kim Ji Hye as 'Wanna One Special'.

Park Jihoon said, "I think there is no difference before and after makeup. Rather, if you wear a Mask and wear a hat, people look at you. On the contrary, if Mask does not wear a hat, he will look like a general person. "

"If you are wearing too nice, you may recognize it better, but if you are wearing Robin Hood, you will not recognize it," Park Jihoon added.

"I do not even look at people even if I go out comfortably," said Rygwanlin. Among them, Bae Jin-young laughed, saying, "I recognized everything."