'Ship' Kim Yoo-jung X Yoon Kyun-sang, 'attractive rich' from song to entertainment

Actor Kim Yoo-jung, Yoon Kyun-sang showed off his duties in Knowing BrotherIn the JTBC weekend entertainment program Men on a Mission on the 24th, Kim Yoo-jung, Yoon Kyun-sang, who appeared in the drama Once Clean Hot, appeared.Seo Jang-hoon, who heard the title of the drama, laughed and responded, It is my favorite genre to clean up hotly.Yoon Kyun-sang said, How was the first impression with Kim Yoo-jung? I was worried because I was a senior, but Yoo Jung came first and said, Let me call me brother.Kim Yoo-jung said, Most of them are called brothers.Because I was shooting since I was a child, I was calling The Uncle and suddenly it was difficult to call me my brother. Kim Yoo-jung said, I wanted to see Lee Soo-geun among the members of my brother who knows.If Su Geun is not in our entertainment system, it will be really dark, he said.Kim Yoo-jung also revealed her fishing hobby: I mainly fish boats, Ive caught bluefin tuna or bushy, he added.Yoon Kyun-sang asked if he had seen knowing brother. I do not appear well because I have entertainment woes, but I like entertainment.I saw a lot of things, he said.Its 191cm, Ive always been big since kindergarten, 183cm when I graduated from junior high school, Yoon Kyun-sang said in a key question.Then he told Seo Jang-hoon, I want to be shouldered. So Seo Jang-hoon laughed and came forward and gave Yoon Kyun-sang a shoulder.Here, Lee Soo-geun added to make a laughing sea.Kim Yoo-jung came out immediately to the words of his brothers, Lets check the facts, and called Kim Kwang-seoks Wait.Kim Yoo-jung caught the eye with a pure tone.Yoon Kyun-sang, who selected the transfer Run in the Sky, was enthusiastic about extracting the high sound coolly.
Actor Kim Yoo-jung, Yoon Kyun-sang showed off his duties in Knowing BrotherIn the JTBC weekend entertainment program Men on a Mission on the 24th, Kim Yoo-jung, Yoon Kyun-sang, who appeared in the drama Once Clean Hot, appeared.Seo Jang-hoon, who heard the title of the drama, laughed and responded, It is my favorite genre to clean up hotly.Yoon Kyun-sang said, How was the first impression with Kim Yoo-jung? I was worried because I was a senior, but Yoo Jung came first and said, Let me call me brother.Kim Yoo-jung said, Most of them are called brothers.Because I was shooting since I was a child, I was calling The Uncle and suddenly it was difficult to call me my brother. Kim Yoo-jung said, I wanted to see Lee Soo-geun among the members of my brother who knows.If Su Geun is not in our entertainment system, it will be really dark, he said.Kim Yoo-jung also revealed her fishing hobby: I mainly fish boats, Ive caught bluefin tuna or bushy, he added.Yoon Kyun-sang asked if he had seen knowing brother. I do not appear well because I have entertainment woes, but I like entertainment.I saw a lot of things, he said.Its 191cm, Ive always been big since kindergarten, 183cm when I graduated from junior high school, Yoon Kyun-sang said in a key question.Then he told Seo Jang-hoon, I want to be shouldered. So Seo Jang-hoon laughed and came forward and gave Yoon Kyun-sang a shoulder.Here, Lee Soo-geun added to make a laughing sea.Kim Yoo-jung came out immediately to the words of his brothers, Lets check the facts, and called Kim Kwang-seoks Wait.Kim Yoo-jung caught the eye with a pure tone.Yoon Kyun-sang, who selected the transfer Run in the Sky, was enthusiastic about extracting the high sound coolly.

Actor Kim Yoo-jung, Yoon Kyun-sang showed off his duties in 'Knowing Brother'

In the JTBC weekend entertainment program Men on a Mission' on the 24th, Kim Yoo-jung, Yoon Kyun-sang, who appeared in the drama 'Once Clean Hot', appeared.

Seo Jang-hoon, who heard the title of the drama, laughed and responded, "It is my favorite genre to clean up hotly."

Yoon Kyun-sang said, "How was the first impression with Kim Yoo-jung?" "I was worried because I was a senior, but Yoo Jung came first and said, "Let me call me brother."

Kim Yoo-jung said, "Most of them are called brothers. Because I was shooting since I was a child, I was calling The Uncle and suddenly it was difficult to call me my brother. "

Kim Yoo-jung said, "I wanted to see Lee Soo-geun among the members of my brother who knows. "If Su Geun is not in our entertainment system, it will be really dark," he said.

Kim Yoo-jung also revealed her fishing hobby: "I mainly fish boats, I've caught bluefin tuna or bushy," he added.

Yoon Kyun-sang asked if he had seen 'knowing brother'. "I do not appear well because I have entertainment woes, but I like entertainment. I saw a lot of things," he said.

"It's 191cm, I've always been big since kindergarten, 183cm when I graduated from junior high school," Yoon Kyun-sang said in a key question.

Then he told Seo Jang-hoon, "I want to be shouldered." So Seo Jang-hoon laughed and came forward and gave Yoon Kyun-sang a shoulder. Here, Lee Soo-geun added to make a laughing sea.

Kim Yoo-jung came out immediately to the words of his brothers, "Let's check the facts," and called Kim Kwang-seok's "Wait". Kim Yoo-jung caught the eye with a pure tone.

Yoon Kyun-sang, who selected the transfer 'Run in the Sky', was enthusiastic about extracting the high sound coolly.