Jessica, who is more beautiful, is perfect in suit fashion

Singer Jessica has perfected her suit fashion.Jessica posted a recent photo on social media on November 16 with an article entitled You make me smile (you make me laugh).The photo showed Jessica sitting in a suit and smiling brightly.Jessica is a singer, leaving the group, and is a solo singer and designer.On the afternoon of the 14th, I left for Dallas, USA through the Incheon International Airport Terminal 1.hwang hye-jin

Singer Jessica has perfected her suit fashion.

Jessica posted a recent photo on social media on November 16 with an article entitled "You make me smile (you make me laugh).

The photo showed Jessica sitting in a suit and smiling brightly.

Jessica is a singer, leaving the group, and is a solo singer and designer. On the afternoon of the 14th, I left for Dallas, USA through the Incheon International Airport Terminal 1.

hwang hye-jin