Hong Jin-young, Departure Celebratory photo with a glance

...Ill be back.Hong Jin-young posted several photos on his 22nd day with his article I came to work in the next country on the airplane but I will go with a feeling of nostalgia.In the photo, Hong Jin-young was in Airport, gathering attention with a pure and beautiful smile.Netizens responded in various ways such as Please go carefully, My eyes are so beautiful, I eat a lot of delicious things.On the other hand, Hong Jin-young appeared with her sister Hong Jin-young on the SBS entertainment program Ugly Our Little which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th.

...I'll be back." Hong Jin-young posted several photos on his 22nd day with his article "I came to work in the next country on the airplane but I will go with a feeling of nostalgia".

In the photo, Hong Jin-young was in Airport, gathering attention with a pure and beautiful smile.

Netizens responded in various ways such as "Please go carefully", "My eyes are so beautiful", "I eat a lot of delicious things".

On the other hand, Hong Jin-young appeared with her sister Hong Jin-young on the SBS entertainment program 'Ugly Our Little' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th.