'Woman's Way' Seo Young-hee "Earthworm Noodle Satisfaction...Bloody Face Better"

Seo Young-hee reveals satisfaction with Earthworm Noodle godSeo Young-hee responded to the order to pick up the most impressive scene through a meeting after the premiere of the movie Womans Way (director Yoo Young-sun) at CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall in Yongsan District, Seoul on November 1.First, referring to the Earthworm Noodle scene, which is considered to be the most shocking god in the original Womans Way released in 1986, I had the most troubles.I am satisfied that I have come out well, he said, adding that he was expecting a preliminary audience.I also think the blood looks good, and the bloody face is better than the good face, he laughed.It was fun to dress up because there were many external changes in the movie. It seems to have been a good memory.Meanwhile, Seo Young-hee plays Mrs. Shin, who has been secretive in the film Womans Way; it opens on November 8.Bae Hyo-ju / Pyo Myeong-jung

Seo Young-hee reveals satisfaction with Earthworm Noodle god

Seo Young-hee responded to the order to pick up the most impressive scene through a meeting after the premiere of the movie "Woman's Way" (director Yoo Young-sun) at CGV Yongsan I-Park Mall in Yongsan District, Seoul on November 1.

First, referring to the Earthworm Noodle scene, which is considered to be the most shocking god in the original "Woman's Way" released in 1986, "I had the most troubles. "I am satisfied that I have come out well," he said, adding that he was expecting a preliminary audience.

"I also think the blood looks good, and the bloody face is better than the good face," he laughed.

"It was fun to dress up because there were many external changes in the movie. It seems to have been a good memory."

Meanwhile, Seo Young-hee plays Mrs. Shin, who has been secretive in the film Woman's Way; it opens on November 8.

Bae Hyo-ju / Pyo Myeong-jung