TV Cultwo Show' Tiger JK "BTS RM Thanks to the first place on the American chart

Rapper Tiger JK introduced this album.SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th appeared rapper Tiger JK, Rain, and singer Ailee.Tiger JK said, I wanted to finish with a little wonderful memories about releasing Drunken Tigers last album.I think it would be a pretense to say that Im going back then, and I was really fierce at the time and I was swearing every time I did something.I had no double eyelids in my eyes and I was swearing that I was tall. Also on this album, BTS RM attended the feature, thanks to the first place in the United StatesI tried and I was in third place in the world.

" Rapper Tiger JK introduced this album.

SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th appeared rapper Tiger JK, Rain, and singer Ailee.

Tiger JK said, "I wanted to finish with a little wonderful memories" about releasing Drunken Tiger's last album.

"I think it would be a pretense to say that I'm going back then, and I was really fierce at the time and I was swearing every time I did something. I had no double eyelids in my eyes and I was swearing that I was tall. "

Also on this album, "BTS RM attended the feature, thanks to the first place in the United States I tried and I was in third place in the world. "