"PowerFM" Park Sung-Kwang, "I search for my name and then I fall into Park Seo-joon."

Park Sung-Kwang appeared on SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chuls PowerFM which was broadcast on the morning of the 26th.On this day, Park Sung-Kwang talked about various stories from his Love Pavilion to search term Episode.Park Sung-Kwang said, Park Seo-joon is floating while hitting my name. People all fall into that side.He then laughed, saying, Please search my name.Since then, Park Sung-Kwangs name has been on Googleplex real-time search terms.

Park Sung-Kwang appeared on SBS PowerFM Kim Young-chul's PowerFM' which was broadcast on the morning of the 26th.

On this day, Park Sung-Kwang talked about various stories from his Love Pavilion to search term Episode. Park Sung-Kwang said, "Park Seo-joon is floating while hitting my name." "People all fall into that side."

He then laughed, saying, "Please search my name."

Since then, Park Sung-Kwang's name has been on Googleplex real-time search terms.