Park Seo-joon "BTS V X Park Hyung-sik, I am my brother but I live like Friend"

Actor Park Seo-joon flaunted his strong friendship with BTS V, Park Hyung-sik.Star style magazine Highcut released a picture of Park Seo-joon on the morning of the 28th.Park Seo-joon in the photo showed Kyhan Sport Club do Recipety look.Sport Club do Recipety clothes such as long padding, anorak jumper and hoodie have produced street moods.The suit look in the drama and the pomade hairstyle were different from the feeling of reversal.In the interview that followed the filming, he showed off his genuine dedication.Park Seo-joon, famous for his many brothers with toxic best friends such as BTS member V, actor Choi Woo-shik and Park Hyung-sik.In response, Park Seo-joon said, When I meet with those friends, I do not really realize that I am my brother (laughs).My sisters are only respectful to me, but in fact they live like Friends. He said, I think that it is natural for me to be with my sisters rather than my brothers in recent works.Park Seo-joon also spoke about becoming the Top Model in the occult genre with his next film, The Lion.If you look at the genre, you may feel that way, but if you look at the story itself, it will be a warm movie anyway, he said.The lion seemed to be fun once in the draft, and it was also the style I wanted to try Top Model before, he added.Park Seo-joon also revealed the secret of being able to naturally digest cartoon-like dialogue and settings in the popular drama Why is Secretary Kim?I think it was the hardest thing to do, and the expectations of those who saw the original, and it was very burdensome to show something new while sticking to the original tone, he said.Park Seo-joon said, It took a long time to create a unique tone of Lee Yeongjun Character.I had a lot of worries about what kind of movement to put on this tone, he said. Nevertheless, when can I try this character again?I wonder if my age is the right time. I had this idea, and there will be more Webtoon original works in the future, so there will be many characters like Lee Yeongjun.I will do it first before viewers get used to this character (laughing), so it will be as fresh as that.

Actor Park Seo-joon flaunted his strong Friendship with BTS V, Park Hyung-sik.

Star style magazine Highcut released a picture of Park Seo-joon on the morning of the 28th. Park Seo-joon in the photo showed 'Kyhan' Sport Club do Recipety look. Sport Club do Recipety clothes such as long padding, anorak jumper and hoodie have produced street moods.

The suit look in the drama and the pomade hairstyle were different from the feeling of reversal.

In the interview that followed the filming, he showed off his genuine dedication. Park Seo-joon, famous for his many "brothers" with toxic best Friends such as BTS member V, actor Choi Woo-shik and Park Hyung-sik.

In response, Park Seo-joon said, "When I meet with those Friends, I do not really realize that I am my brother (laughs). My sisters are only respectful to me, but in fact they live like Friends. "

He said, "I think that it is natural for me to be with my sisters rather than my brothers in recent works."

Park Seo-joon also spoke about becoming the Top Model in the occult genre with his next film, The Lion. "If you look at the genre, you may feel that way, but if you look at the story itself, it will be a warm movie anyway," he said.

"The 'lion' seemed to be fun once in the draft, and it was also the style I wanted to try Top Model before," he added.

Park Seo-joon also revealed the secret of being able to naturally digest cartoon-like dialogue and settings in the popular drama 'Why is Secretary Kim?'

"I think it was the hardest thing to do, and the expectations of those who saw the original, and it was very burdensome to show something new while sticking to the original tone," he said.

Park Seo-joon said, "It took a long time to create a unique tone of Lee Yeongjun Character. I had a lot of worries about what kind of movement to put on this tone, "he said." Nevertheless, when can I try this Character again? I wonder if my age is the right time. "

"I had this idea, and there will be more Webtoon original works in the future, so there will be many Characters like Lee Yeongjun. I will do it first before viewers get used to this Character (laughing), so it will be as fresh as that. "